Everything posted by Lexxi[ke35]
-
Fuel Economy
Obviously didn't get the joke.
-
Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 09
Maybe she won't win anything this time? :P
-
Spotted
Spotted a dark metallic blue ke35 sedan on Kintore Ave this morning. Definately resprayed, definately not done well. Has patches of primer sprayed in random patches over the blue, maybe the other way round. Oh, and they forgot to take off the bumpers when spraying. Actually, it looks like they taped up the windows, took off the number plates and dumped a whole lot of paint on it, then decided to prime some bits. Cool colour though.
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Did you wear a mini skirt and do the whole cheer leader pom pom dance?? :P
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Repeated. Ooops.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
WGMG is spoilt bitches. Listening to them talk is just so frustrating. Bitchy about some chick coz when they go to her house they have to help her do chores and calling her filthy coz she makes dinner and does chores. Just coz they have their own cleaners at their house and everyone around them does everything for them. They get everything they want and don't lift a finger. They live in the middle of the city so they're close to everything and sit at home for hours being 'bored' in frees. Why don't you get a job? Why don't you do f@$king homework? Pretty sure I would love to have the opportunities they have to work or do homework. Bloody hell. Then they don't give their dog water because it doesn't toilet train itself for them. f@$king stupid bitches. And then my boyfriend saying I'm just jealous when I complained to him about them. In his eyes i can never have logical opinions about anyhting, it always has to be materialistic or jealous. Effing asshole.
-
Brake Noise
I got mum's boyfriend to have a look at it again [last time he was in a bad mood and really couldn't be stuffed] and he said its just coz dust got in there and made the pad shiny or something, and it only happens when I turn coz the pads flex or something. Thank you for trying to help and sorry for wasting your time :P
-
Fuel Economy
I wouldn't know how to handle an extra gear! :P
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
Lovely :hmm: Thanks Lesley :P
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
That looks wicked with all those exactly the same cars together :P
-
Latin Hip Hop, Does Anyone Know Some Good Bands
I heard one of them songs a while back, can't remember what its called for the life of me though :P Was pretty crap, but I'm not exactly into hip hop anyways... Does that mean you speak Spanish?
-
Brake Noise
Coz I've been driving on it for a while and it hasn't affected my braking power yet. But maybe it hasn't done enough damage yet. I'll have to fix it before the cruise then :P Good luck.
-
Fuel Economy
Ok I just worked it out, I think I get 8L/100km And that's stock 4k, stock exhaust, although I have the wrong diff, it revs high like mad, would that make a difference?
-
Advice For Stubborn Head Bolt
I say one of them things kinda like a welder but it blows blue flames. I don't remember what its called, obviously. Oxy torch? We used one on a stubborn bolt on my exhaust, don't know if it would damge the head though.
-
Brake Noise
Quick question, is it dangerous or damaging to keep driving if it is a seized caliper? And would that make the noise only when turning?
-
Fuel Economy
What's the average amount of km per tank or litres/100km for a 4k? I'm getting about 400km per tank in my ke35, maybe a bit less.... I'm not sure how good that is coz my boyfriend gets like 500km for a tank in his VS commodore. I don't exactly thrash it either.
-
Spotted
Spotted a yellow KE30 sedan on a freight train on its way outta the state.
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
I can't beleive your not going. It's YOUR birthday! :y:
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Telling my parents I'll be home at five, and around the time we're supposed to leave Eddy's family decides to talk to him. They had all bloody weekend. They do this every time. It's not like I don't have anything to do at home. I have a full on night ahead of me already. Its 5.15, we haven't left yet, it takes half an hour to get home. If I'm extremely lucky I'll be home an hour later than expected. Grrr They're like, hey he has to leave now, we better say all we can to him now because he won't be home for an hour and this is so incredibly imperitvie we tell him now. GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Oh my god kill me now.
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Went to the skate park last night [as we do every saturday night] and the funniest [yet potentially fatal] thing happened. One of my friends went up a big flat bank and stalled on the box up the top and was heaps happy with himself because he'd been trying to do it all night, and as he started going down the bank another friend was going as fast as he could to get up the bank and noticed a little too late that he was heading straight for the other guy. They collided VERY hard. It was the funniest thing coz as they crashed their arms and legs flew in the air and intertwined and they landed on the ground wrapped around each other. One of them had a saw jaw and the other's head was bleeding, but amazingly the one with the bleeding head kept going for another hour trying to get that stall again [which he didn't] and the other stopped although he had had a few other injuries before the collision. AND then the one with the bleeding head's ex girlfriend came to say hi [she's still a good friend of all of ours] with her new boyfriend and he has the biggest pink mohawk its just absolutely ridiculous. It's like probably about 50cm long, maybe more. Its ridiculous. And Eddy got a parking ticket so all in all it was a pretty crap night.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Shit Jip that sucks.
-
Found Toyota 4runner
You reckon someone's actually looking on car forums for cars to steal? Coz those photos were posted in the new members thread like two days ago :y: Sucks Eddy, I'll keep a lookout for it.
-
Random Photo Thread
Quite easily and illegaly apparently :y: Man I want one!
-
Brake Noise
Ok thanks :y:
-
Brake Noise
So what do I do if its a seized caliper and how much would it cost to get a caliper kit and stuff?