Everything posted by Lexxi[ke35]
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
That thing is BEAUITFUL! I used to have a gold Galant. I was in the really slow yellow 35 in front of you up black top road :wink: Sorry about that...
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
As close to saving a stray dog as I've ever been is when we found a baby tawny frog mouth just past the back door. It was making a racket and when i went to pick it up my dog tried to eat it and it tried to hop away. I caught it and put it in a cage and got my mum to pick up some food thing from the vet on her way home from work but by the time she got home the poor thing was dead :)
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
That was YOU with the iceblocks!!!! There was like ten people there who I never out who they were lol
-
Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 09
:) You couldn't help yourself could you? :cool:
-
Another Cruise Anyone?
The really uphill one? Yeah me too, I forgot how steep and long it was. Sorry guys.
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
I'm pretty sure jason has a 3k and it went much faster than mine. I think mine's McEffed. And why did yous go down the freeway????? You wanted twisties, I GIVE YOU TWISTIES, you don't appreciate my twisties! :)
-
Sa's Birthday Thread
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!! :)
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
I only got the one photo from foodland :y: definitely want to see more :cool: And I found out my rolla is THE slowest in the state :) Good times, good times.
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Aww that's so nice! I would've kept him :) Its not as good as giving him back to his family but its better than leaving him to get run over :cool: I woulda been too scared that he'd bite me though. I seem to smell tasty to big dogs lol
-
Fuel Economy
Yeah, I realised on the cruise this weekend my speedo is out by some. It said I was going about 102km/hr, Murd driving behind me said I was doing 110. I also found going a bit over 50 in a 60 zone made me go the same speed as everyone else.
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
Oh yeah, and were probs leaving parafield at 12.30 :)
-
Fuel Economy
I drive about the same as everyone. Well I think. It struggles pretty hard to get to 100 in the first place LOL Ahahaha that most likely wasn't me driving :(
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
We were booked first, we get first preferance!!!! :)
-
Sa's Birthday Thread
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You're like 2 days older than me :)
-
"love The Beast"
Going to see it saturday night. The drive in has this wicked thing going called "BYOBeast" where you have to go in your old car :) We're going in my rolla and the WB one tonner :jamie:
-
What Grinds My Gears.
WGMG: not having any veges and therefore not being able to make a decent meal all week because my mum was too busy with her newly adopted new daughter [my sisters 24 year old new best friend] to go effing food shopping! Like seriously, she doesn't have enough time for me or my sister, then she adopts a new one and now we have no food! and yesterday she called me and was like "I'm gonna be working late tonight, [me thinking she meant 7.30/8] I'll bring home a chicken for tea" She comes home at NINE OCLOCK!!!!! and was surprised I was pissed off at her! That's just plain rude :)
-
Fuel Economy
Oh ok, yeah I thought it was wrong. I'm not the most mathematically minded person. I'll do that next time I fill up. Yeah, the person who had the car before me changed the gearbox from auto to manual but left the auto diff.
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
Do you guys want just the directions or just the map or both, coz you can print either or both from whereis and the directions show a lot of confusing pointless crap.
-
Fuel Economy
Wow 8L/100km it actually is, I think I did it wrong. I didn't really think about what it meant. Oops. I've done 200km on half a tank, my tank is what 50L? I divided 400km by 50L, I wasn't sure if that's how to do it though. I have no idea if my speedo or odo is correct, and I don't fully understand what you mean by the "auto diff vs 4 speed manual transmission combo"
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Oops. Oops again. I've just lost the person I usually whinge to about him. I need to vent to someone. AHAHAHAHA NO ONE is getting my car! I was mainly talking about their unappreciativeness [if that's a word] when I said i wished I had the time they did. And I wouldn't want a life that easy. What happens when my rich mummy and daddy die and there's no one left to do everything for me? And what is it with you challenging EVERYTHING I say? He's alright most of the time. I only complain on here when he does something bad. Why would I even mention him when he does something good. lol But I know, he could be much better.
-
Brake Noise
Na, nothing's effected, just makes a noise, same noise every time. Its like when I haven't completely got off the brake when I start turning a corner. And only when the brake is on.
-
Fuel Economy
Yeah I'm putting a manual diff in there in the holidays probably [she's all cleaned, painted and ready to go, just need the time] and I'll see how it goes. I just don't have the time or money to get a new gearbox at the moment.
-
Brake Noise
Maybe I heard him or interpretted what he said wrong. Or maybe its a caliper and we're all gonna die. Either way.
-
Re-chroming Bumpers
It would cost a fair bit. We're getting the monaro re chromed and the cheapest quote is like $200 for a tiny gutter garnish I think, and about $2000 for the bumpers. But I'm not 100% sure, and you may find someone cheaper in Tassie. Good luck looking :P
-
Bent Chassis
It could be dangerous to do it yourself, with no experience or training or whatever. It's dangerous in the first place which is why not many panel beaters do it. Bend it in the wrong direction and it could snap or greatly weaken the chassis. My mum's bf who's a panel beater charged Tume about $500 I think to straighten his but I didn't see how bad it was damaged. It depends how much damage is done and where it is.