Everything posted by Lexxi[ke35]
-
Whos Has Got My Old Car
You should buy it back for $750 + private 'services' :y:
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Oh, alright fair enough. The others must've just not worked then. I knew that one got deleted coz it sounded stupid but I was seriously wondering if I could race it, so I would buy it as a racer. No worries :D
-
Whos Has Got My Old Car
Yup that definately looks like it.
-
Spotted
Seen a grandpapy driving a bright yellow ke38(?) Wagoooon on North Terrace yesterday.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Is there a moderater here that seriously hates me? Coz my posts keep getting deleted. And that Grinds My Gears.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
And then there's the family with two little kids trying to smuggle 100kg of weed into the country hahaha.
-
Word Association
Sister?
-
What Grinds My Gears.
I wasn't having a go at you I was just saying what I thought it would be :) My mum didn't get her licence till I was about 6 or 7 coz her mum scared her out of driving. She's actually a fairly good driver when she's not trying to untangle the earphones for her phone :)
-
What Grinds My Gears.
This would probably jyust be because a lot of girls don't care about cars or driving or anything. Those who live in the city catch public transport, others get other people to drive them around. Guys love cars so they want a car and they want to drive it so they need their license. That's what I would assume would be the difference. Oh oh and they're slower learners than men so they're not as good drivers. Also they spend a lot more time on the phone. Phone + car = bad driving.
-
Budowski Is Now Engaged To Be Married
That's actually so romantic! Congrats!! :)
-
Word Association
Incest :) [sorry guys, I'm not normally mean :) ]
-
Word Association
Beastiality
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Was that the 17 year old kid on the news in Tanunda?? WGMG is the fact I went to the doc's with a mile long list of things that are wrong with me and he put it down to stress. The cure?? Meditation. F*ck that for a joke. Then I had a blood test the next day and it turns out my veins have dried up. The guy spent about ten minutes fishing around in my arms with two different needles trying to find some blood. Hurt like absolute shit. Reckon he pierced straight through some veins too. Still hurts like hell sometimes and it was like two days ago.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
I have a friend who dropped out of school half way through last year [she was in year 11] and she got a job at maccas and started a hairdressing course. They were both too much effort for her so she quit both of them and now she just bums around on myspace all day. That is the worst thing you could do with your life. And Tume, how can you already get into uni? Did you do year 12 subjects last year?
-
What Grinds My Gears.
I sat on my phone. It is McEffed. And I think it would be best to do year 12, coz you can do anything you want once you've done it, whether if you drop out its harder to get jobs coz people don't employ many people who have dropped out over people who have finished, it just adds creditation I spose. And I reckon a lot of people would regret not doing it. Like a lot of older people I know who dropped out are like "I wish I'd finished school" But it depends what you want with your life as well. I spose it wouldn't make any difference at all for like a brickie or something.
-
What Are You Listening To?
Blood Sugar. Don't know who its by but its wicked drum and bass.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Na, it's coz the course I want is heaps popular, so they have this whole other thing of requirements, all about how much you've worked and what areas you've worked in, other tafe courses you've done, etc etc, which I have done none of. Everyone's like "Oh but you're finishing year 12, that's gotta mean something" But they don't care about how smart you are, they care about work ethic and stuff to do with the outside world. I've been living in a little school-filled bubble. My whole life [very sadly] evolves around school. Pisses me off that you can do school and do really well, and still not have the requirements to do a tafe course.
-
Another Cruise Anyone?
Ok, cruise, next sunday, 12 noon, meet at etsa park, go around through the some hills and twisties, end up at brighton beach. All sorted. EDIT: Damn I got beat :lol:
-
P Plate Speeding.
He beleives if he can afford the Porsche he can afford the speeding fines that go with it hahaha
-
What Grinds My Gears.
What grinds my gears is the fact that I probably won't even be able to get into the tafe course I want, which I chose because I wouldn't be able to get into the related uni course I wanted. I hate life.
-
Corolla Music
Ha my boyfriend listens to that in his commodore. Heaps funny.
-
Sa Off-topic
I watched a Kawasaki Ninja cruise. And I jizzed in my pants.
-
Want To Organise A Toyota Swap Meet
I'd be fair interested, but I have nothing to trade off :)
-
Friday Night Cruise 8th, Approx 10:15 P.m. For 10:30 Departure
Yeah this happened to me the other day. Except I have pretty much no front struts and it was a rather uneven curly road so I was about to die. :D Don't you love those roads where the corner is just on the other side of a crest so you don't see it coming? Keeps ya on your toes :)
-
P Plate Speeding.
If it was the thursday just gone my boyfriend saw you pulled over :wink: And if Tume's talking about the doc in Gum with the yellow porsche: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA