Everything posted by Lexxi[ke35]
-
Lobethal Lights Cruise
If everyone's gonna walk you should meet at the Foodland carpark, its pretty huge, its on the main street. Meet in the back corner opposite the entrance to it. Oh and the pageant starts at 7.30 tonight, so yous might want to meet at like 7?
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Ha I love your reverence for the drunks!
-
Lobethal Lights Cruise
Oh oh I'm going then too!
-
Trav_555's Ke70
:bash: EDIT: I didn't give this enough thought so here I go: This has turned out heaps well :y: I didn't know what it looked like when you first got it so I didn't know how much work you've done on it but now I can see that you've done heaps, especially considering your age. It looks really good Trav, you get a thumbs up buffet!! Oh oh and I don't normally like body kits on old rollas but yours looks lovely :yes:
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
I have to sit here all alone at my boyfriend's house for six hours while he works. Not fun. Oh oh but I got my $25 fuel voucher from Pioneer the other day :)
-
Lobethal Lights Cruise
I can't go to this myself as my car is unregistered as of late, but I thought it would be a good idea to take a cruise up to the lights. Meet up before hand and hang out and then go see the lights. I will be in Lobethal from now until christmas eve except sunday and monday so i could still meet up with yous or whatever just without my car :) I know its a bit late notice as the roads are only cut off for it until christmas eve, but I thought I'd share the idea anyways. Merry Christmas!! Lexxi, xoxo
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Yeah, insane girls like your little scene lol
-
Christimas Lights!
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=kc8gr4-pilI&...feature=related -to the same song as bLinded's.
-
Christimas Lights!
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpTGqpkpU0&...feature=related
-
Christimas Lights!
I went a bit crazy with the lights INSIDE my house. No photos though but it looks sweet as.
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Lets all go live at Trav's!!! :dance:
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Ooh ooh I know!! I'll swap with you!! You come down here in the 23 degrees and I'll go up there deal??
-
Ke35 Exhaust Diameter??
Got one for twenty bucks from supercheap. I think its 41 mm, its a bit too big, but we're gonna bang it a bit to fit it.
-
Ke35 Exhaust Diameter??
so if I get about a 2 inch tip it should be alright?? I guess I could always take it back if it doesn't fit. Thanks anyways guys.
-
Ke35 Exhaust Diameter??
lol yeah I know, problem is, I'm at my boyfriend's house, where my car is not.
-
Ke35 Exhaust Diameter??
Hey guys, I'm just wondering what is the diametre for the end of the exhaust pipe coz I have to buy a new tip tomorrow, and i want one that I can just slip on. If anyone has any rough ideas that would be fantastic I looked in FAQs but it said don't go bigger than 2 inch, but not what it actually is. Thanks guys, Lexxi :D
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Damn I wish it was 35 degrees here! Bloody 21 and cloudy for the last 4 days :P I want some sun so I can get out my awesome summer clothes!!!! :'(
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Hi five to Jip! :'( hehe
-
The Damn Clock Don't Work
Ooh that sounds like a good idea. I like clocks that don't work at all. :yes: Lol kidding, I shall have a look tomorrow, thanks Sammo :hmm:
-
Crazy Modified Aw11 Mr2
Oh dear.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Just cover the window with black paint :yes:
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
Twas my last day of anything school related until next year :hmm: And can you beleive it??? They expect us to do all this extra shit over the holidays!! like for english they want us to read this fat book full of short stories and for psych we have to learn all these fancy words and know what they mean. And for maths we have to find out what shares actually are and how they work. Goddammit I can feel the stress of year 12 already!! GAHH!! :yes:
-
The Damn Clock Don't Work
How do I make my clock work?? like it ticks, it just doesn't go too far too fast. like I'll change it to the right time, then and hour later it says its been half an hour. In other words its just reeeeaaaaalllllll slow. Do I have to send it off to the manufacturer or can I fix it myself?? (It's for a ke35 for those who can't read signitures or profile names :yes: )
-
Rollaclub Calender Group Shot
Aww your group shot puts SA's to shame. lol only five people showed up. And that doesn't include me so I admit I'm just as bad as the rest of the state.
-
Monaro Car Club Show N Shine
Nice Torana!! I most definately am jealous!! And all the muscle cars! :yes: