Rate The Lancer.

Des

Rate the lancer  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are rare... but not nearly rare enough!!

I'm not into those lancers personally... I'd rather a pos wedgie-shape 120y!!

They can be made to be pretty damn quick mind you, there is one that rallies down here, and its quite quick, and sounds awesome!

One word of advice... Loose the lame ricer stickers!! It takes away ANY of the small amount of cred that the car has!!

Sorry, thruth is seldom nice!!

Yea he needs to loose them but he likes it so..... He is after a 2.0 satern motor or a 2.6 auto astron engine.

EDIT: It got all the mufflers removed today and just has the canon and it doesnt sound that bad now, Its ricey but its a nice rumble not a drone.

Edited by too quick

• 2 weeks later...

He is getting a rebuilt 2.6 with a torque cam for cheap. His boss rallies sigma's so he knows what he's on about. :)

EDIT: Plus kingsprings heavy duty springs to aid those Ripley road runs.

Edited by too quick

I agree with the astron 2.6 motor in it, a mate had one bored to 2.9L with twin webers in a galant coupe. Let me say it was a weapon, but died a messy death. Don't mind the old lancers, but you've always got to be scared of they're hereditary cancer, how's that one faring the ages?

I'd lean more towards the 120Y hatch. I did a thread about this a while back.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...640&hl=120Y

Speaking of which, i keep seeing this HOT orange Lancer around my work. (I think the guy knows i like it cause its now twice he's seen me whip out my camera and take happy snaps of his car. :) )

post-1158-1161848607_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1161848624_thumb.jpg

I still haven't gotten a front end shot. It looks soo nice tho.

J

I'd lean more towards the 120Y hatch. I did a thread about this a while back.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...640&hl=120Y

Speaking of which, i keep seeing this HOT orange Lancer around my work. (I think the guy knows i like it cause its now twice he's seen me whip out my camera and take happy snaps of his car. :) )

I still haven't gotten a front end shot. It looks soo nice tho.

J

That orange one does look pretty schmick...not sure about the rims tho. Not a huge fan of new school rims on old school cars, especially in huge sizes. Looks a bit out of place IMO...

R:)

i don't think so y are there more celicas which are famous for the handling abilty also the celica

comes with a 5 speed box and the lancer has only a 4 speed box! They look better they handle

better i don't think that lancer could take the TA22 1973 TOYOTA CELICA TA22 LT 1.6 litre celica in a drag if u had

a vote i think that the celica would be more popular because face it looks better and is overall

a better car but of course it is its a TOYOTA!

Edited by rollacdmd