Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spot The Rolla

Featured Replies

Mate of mine saw it, thought I might know who it belonged to because he decided he wants to buy it, I told him it isn't likely to be for sale but I'd try and find out........ Apparently he liked the look of the engine....... What's in it? :hmm:

  • Replies 646
  • Views 251.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

suspension is fine, just don't ever let go of the wheel :hmm:

spotted si boosting around summerhill lol

lol yeh was in ym shed fidling with the rolla

Were abouts in Summerhill are you, as I live there too. :hmm:

peel st just opposite willow lane next to a 2 story house

always see u cruise past and ur brother it hink in his dato?

Edited by Sturgey

Yeah I have a couple of of bamboo ke20's, and yeah my brother owns a couple of 120y coupe's.

:y: :hmm:

Yeah I have a couple of of bamboo ke20's, and yeah my brother owns a couple of 120y coupe's.

:y: :hmm:

 

Among others?

 

Haven't I seen one of you also driving a macco speacial interest Valiant as well?

They would be 'Rambler classics' made by AMC, american motors coporation.

My brother has a dark green one and dad has a white one.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.