How Hard?

Chet

Does anyone else fancy the Toyota Celsior as much as me?

god damn, a good widebody'd car looks awsome as.

currently saving up for a stock one, then hopefully turning it

into a vip ride.

anyone else got a celsior or have prictures they want to share?

chet

Members dont see this ad

Hells yeah... celsiors rock. I was in japan a few years ago and took heaps of photos of the VIP dudes on the cruise and afterwards when they all met up in a shopping centre carpark and just hung out for ages... You should see the crazy shiznit these guys do to their cars :) apparently they have their "cruise route" all worked out beforehand to avoid speed bumps. Unfortunately I'm temporarily on dialup so I can't upload any :cool:

They were a very advanced car for there time. quad overhead cam, hydraulic suspension, electric seats with warmers, I forget the rest but allot of amazing stuff for a car designed in the 80's. You can import one for around $6-7k +fees/rego with under 100,000km... not bad for a car worth $120k new. Very smooth ride, with a crap load of buttons and gadgets inside. I remember looking at the massive dash console with all the buttons, then flipped the center console expecting a storage space like all other cars, but it had more buttons in there, its like a plane cockpit. I would love to do up the interior of one of these.

Edited by BiGGy

i heard you cannot import them any more.. is this true?

I'm not sure exactly the story just heard a little bit of it on conversation ( someone elses conversation )

any one know the full story? i want one bad.

hmmm. Please santa? lol

RE LISTED AS LISTING WAS REMOVED BY EBAY AS PER THERE RULES I AM UNABLE TO ADVERTISE THAT I WILL CONSIDER TRADE. SO I AM NOT ADVERTISING THAT I WILL CONSIDER TRADE.

:)

That is one HOT car.

Edited by JiP_01