November 10, 200619 yr Author comment_150341 yeah it got our attention pretty well! I'd lend you one, but I'm using it. still got sus one for the missus. Wouldn't one of the leonard boys be able to lend you one? Jamies got a road bike, so he'd have to have one. Weather he'll lend it is another story though I suppose!! :lol: Report
November 10, 200619 yr comment_150359 thanks for the offer, i'll ask about and see what i can find. Hopefully Q isn't working and can come along, that's if the red car is on the road again. Report
November 10, 200619 yr comment_150369 sorry bud but I'm working hehehe but i will lend you a helment if you like and simon does your girl have a big head or a small head? might lend you another 4 her if you like Report
November 10, 200619 yr Author comment_150400 small head. hoping i'll be able to get one off adrian, but i don't know if he's racing carts that weekend yet. so i'll let ya know. thanks. Report
November 15, 200619 yr comment_151081 anybody heading out in a good tow vehicle and a car tralier? I thought my mate was coming to help me during the meeting, but i was WRONG. But I'm sure someone will want to help me during the day.:hmm: Report
November 16, 200619 yr Author comment_151141 what do you need a vehicle/trailer or just someone to help you get it on and off one etc.? I'll probably end up parking with a few rotor boys, but come join the group if ya want. :hmm: Report
November 16, 200619 yr comment_151144 Ill be driving out, if i break something major, getting it home. I'm taking a spare center,axles,tail shaft but it will shit me if i break a center in the burnout comp and then have to change it at 11pm at night. I really need to get a bigger diff in it. Report
November 16, 200619 yr Author comment_151146 I'f you're going to break anything it will most likely be an axle. they'l go befor the centre itself does if its welded well. then if you do break an axle you can still drive it home, .....just don't break 2!!! :hmm: then they're a real bitch to get the broken bits out of the centre. Just a word of warning for pre-pass burnouts nick, the pad itself is slippery as all hell, then the section of track between the burnout pad and the start line gets stickier and stickier. if you fry it on the pad, take the brake off, and power out across the start line it will tramp line an absolute bitch and you'll have a 50% chance of breaking an axle. Thats how I destroyed that axle that I showed you and Tye. to be safe just fry it on the pad, and then gentle pedal it off. I'll have to comendear the rolla for one pass the give you a grudge match!! :) Btw, did you convince your bro to race too!? Report
November 16, 200619 yr comment_151148 I'm not going to do burnouts before the run, there is no point on a radial tire. I'm happy to give you a grudge match:P Ill be slow off the line to save my diff. My brother wont be there he is working. Where they have the burnout comp, is the very sticky or fairly normal by that point? Report
November 16, 200619 yr Author comment_151151 burnout comp is at about 1/3 track and its still sticky as from the VHT. to give you an idea, when mine was NA, I could fry second on the street with cheese cutters, same tyres would only just hold 1st in the burnout comp. zaps maybe 30hp!! Report
November 16, 200619 yr comment_151224 I'm definately entering, just borrowed a helmet so it's all good :hmm: I think i'm all ready to go, should be interesting anyhow! Report
November 16, 200619 yr Author comment_151256 went out to teach the missus how to do toeys last night!........was that fun! :hmm: once I got here to rev it hard enough and dump the clutch hard enough it was all good. :) Report
November 17, 200619 yr comment_151263 take my 2speed 1698 corona there, it gets to 100km an hour... eventually Jordan Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now