Andra Sports Compacts 2006

Taz_Rx

yeah it got our attention pretty well!

I'd lend you one, but I'm using it. still got sus one for the missus.

Wouldn't one of the leonard boys be able to lend you one? Jamies got a road bike, so he'd have to have one. Weather he'll lend it is another story though I suppose!! :lol:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be driving out, if i break something major, getting it home. I'm taking a spare center,axles,tail shaft but it will shit me if i break a center in the burnout comp and then have to change it at 11pm at night.

I really need to get a bigger diff in it.

I'f you're going to break anything it will most likely be an axle. they'l go befor the centre itself does if its welded well.

then if you do break an axle you can still drive it home, .....just don't break 2!!! :hmm: then they're a real bitch to get the broken bits out of the centre.

Just a word of warning for pre-pass burnouts nick, the pad itself is slippery as all hell, then the section of track between the burnout pad and the start line gets stickier and stickier. if you fry it on the pad, take the brake off, and power out across the start line it will tramp line an absolute bitch and you'll have a 50% chance of breaking an axle.

Thats how I destroyed that axle that I showed you and Tye.

to be safe just fry it on the pad, and then gentle pedal it off.

I'll have to comendear the rolla for one pass the give you a grudge match!! :)

Btw, did you convince your bro to race too!?

I'm not going to do burnouts before the run, there is no point on a radial tire.

I'm happy to give you a grudge match:P Ill be slow off the line to save my diff.

My brother wont be there he is working.

Where they have the burnout comp, is the very sticky or fairly normal by that point?