November 5, 200619 yr comment_149679 wow it has a 120y look about it with ke20 tail lights, was there any discription with the pic? Report
November 6, 200619 yr comment_149680 Looks like a KE20 from the front with the gills infront of the windscrean. The side rear reminds me of a KE30 with the vent in the rear qtr. I'd say that its a 4 door KE20. Report
November 6, 200619 yr comment_149681 Wow cool. This is the first I've seen this. The headlight fixture is very similar to the 1973 TE27 Toyota Sprinter. Any other info on this car? Edited November 6, 200619 yr by bernieboy Report
November 6, 200619 yr comment_149682 Whatever it is, it most likely was only released in Japan. (Hence the first photo with the Japanese signs behind the car and rego stickers) Report
November 6, 200619 yr comment_149686 I just did a little research & found this on http://www.xs4all.nl/~mjs/corollastory.html: 'August 1971 saw the introduction of the Toyota Sprinter 4-door Sedan, which had different rear roof end styling and was sold in Japan through the 'Toyota Auto' dealer outlet.' Could this be the car? The 'S' badge on the grille seems to point that way. The rear quarter vents are similar to the KE25/TE27s. I'm hoping it is this car. Nice find. What's the url of the orig photo? Berns Report
November 6, 200619 yr Author comment_149703 This is the url http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r30282125 i thought the back looks like the te30 Report
November 6, 200619 yr comment_149711 Looks kinda Capella/RX3-ish from the back. The rear 1/4 vent gives it away as a corolla... Oh, so does the big TOYOTA badge on the bootlid!! ;) Report
November 6, 200619 yr comment_149712 That black one is horrible. Its a waste to do that to such a rare car. Edited November 6, 200619 yr by JiP_01 Report
November 6, 200619 yr comment_149714 This is the urlhttp://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r30282125 i thought the back looks like the te30 WoW, I can See where the KE30 Came from. This car would have been a nice car. Great Link Report
November 6, 200619 yr comment_149726 I love the rat look so the black one is in for me! The white one looks like a baby Mark 2 Corona from the side. Sorry, I don't have a side on picture of one of these. The hip line and window line are very similar, its a shame the Corolla didnt come with a six! Report
November 6, 200619 yr comment_149734 That black one is horrible. Its a waste to do that to such a rare car. uhmmm its straight, its chrome is perfect, it has whitewalls all you don't like is the height? which is probs on bags anyways.... I'm confused whats been wasted? ;) Report
November 6, 200619 yr comment_149738 Found this on yahoo So what exactly is this? AFAIK only *e25,27 had the rear quarter vent like that. and I've never seen taillights like that before. But rear bumper looks very *e2* Edited November 6, 200619 yr by Corolla_Kid Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now