My Rolla

RoLLa_PoWa

Hey everyone

This is my rolla, I'm still a learner so gettin the big mods are prolly coming when i get my licence.

it started out as a birthday present and is slowly being modded

To date is has had the following modifications

Engine: k&n air filter, 8mm leads, and plugs, 2&1/4 inch exahust with 5inch cannon

Exterior: tinted tail lights and indicators 14 csa rims and debadged

interior: custom painted dash, monsta tacho, custom door trims, racing pedeal gear shift and boot, neons under dash and seats

Audio: Jvc deck, jvc 350watt 6x9, audiobahn 80rms 4inch spilts, 500rms audiobahn sub, and two amp's one 4x50rms and another 4x80 rms amp

Future plans: 4agze conversion, booked in for front lip and side skirts and then its getting painted dark blue or commodore green and some new rims bg stilletto.

Any feed back is welcome good or bad

post-1894-1162983206_thumb.jpg

post-1894-1162983274_thumb.jpg

post-1894-1162984256_thumb.jpg

post-1894-1162984272_thumb.jpg

post-1894-1162984297_thumb.jpg

post-1894-1162984314_thumb.jpg

post-1894-1162984323_thumb.jpg

post-1894-1162984358_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Hey welcome to the club. (Tho you've been here since July)

I think you car is quite HOT. Its the first AE82 sedan i've seen done up. Great Job.

Just ignore comments like the one from 2TGEU_KE35. I think its time for the people of rollaclub to acknowledge that some people have differant tastes, and its up to you with what you do with your car. If its not their style, then fine, but there is no need to be putting anyone or their ride down.

[/end rant]

Just keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what else you have planned.

Jon.

Hey welcome to the club. (Tho you've been here since July)

I think you car is quite HOT. Its the first AE82 sedan i've seen done up. Great Job.

Just ignore comments like the one from 2TGEU_KE35. I think its time for the people of rollaclub to acknowledge that some people have differant tastes, and its up to you with what you do with your car. If its not their style, then fine, but there is no need to be putting anyone or their ride down.

[/end rant]

Just keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what else you have planned.

Jon.

He Said

"Any feed back is welcome good or bad"

IMHO find a better car to do a 4agze conversion into. if performance is your thing you will find that by the time you add up the cost of the new motor, your time to put it in, the extra ricey bits and a paint job you could of bought a much newer, faster, and nicer car to drive with much more style. if performance isn't your thing, then go all out - get some 18" ricey rims, chameleon paint, drill some holes in your exhaust and/or and get a fake bov.

• 6 months later...
Hey about those tinted tail lights is that done the same as tinting your car windows or is it a different process altogether? What places can do it for you?

Sorry I have no clue about it.

Your local police station or RTA centre, give them a ring :bash: