December 6, 200619 yr Author comment_153926 OMG!!!!!!! I was driving along today and I saw a car with some rockin mags....I pursued it through traffic then pulled along side and honked - then realised it was an 06 Corolla!!! *doh* ANYHOO I asked him where he got his mags and who made them... he daid "they're Lenso's" So I did a search and found some I liked even BETTER!!! LOL so, drum roll........ I've not heard of LENSO's before are they reputable? Lesley :P Report
December 6, 200619 yr comment_153929 well in my oppinion lensos are the top of the range and best looking for there quality Report
December 6, 200619 yr comment_153932 Lenso have some NICE looking wheels. I think they are pretty strong Report
December 6, 200619 yr comment_153944 lenso make good wheels, fairly well priced too. if they were like those ones they were most likely C5's or concept fives depending on who you talk to Report
December 7, 200619 yr Author comment_154141 oh golly, I just HAVE to stop going to the mag shop. They talked me out of the lensos and they showed me a BRAND new release by GMAX....they're called "energy" so I'm sticking to those and not going to the mag shop again!!! I'm going to phone them and order them, then drop my car off and I'll not change my mind again!!!!! (sorry if i'm driving you mad with my indecision - my husbands already around the bend!!!). Lesley :P Report
December 7, 200619 yr Author comment_154166 ok, I couldn't find any pictures of just the wheel so here's a link.. http://www.gmaxwheels.com/ page 3/4 of the catalogue and picture number 16 .... you should have heard the guys when I walked in it was hilarious!!!... conversation went something like this: "hey Lesley, back AGAIN? have you gone through your Yoki's already?" me: "no, I've found the mags I want...*flourishes a bit of paper with an accompanying ahhhhhh - as in holy grail type ahhh not dentist ahhhh* them: "of course we can but you don't want those" me: "yes I do" them: "no you don't" me: "YES I DO!" them "no you don't they're OOOOOLLLLDDD at least 4 years, everyone's got them" me: "yes I do - I think" them: check out this new release me: yuk *then one of the other guys comes out and says "hey Lesley! looking for wheels?" - I was about to say - but thank god I didn't "no, I'm looking at mags, I got my wheels last week!" - DOH!! stupid woman moment - thank GOD I didn't say that out loud!!!! them: what about this one? me: gross!! them.. hmmmm ooohhh! what about this one? me: I LIKE it!! them: yeah, they look great! my mate just put them on his lancer, the first person in adelaide to have them! me: have you got a picture??? them: yeah *shows picture of a grandma lancer in burgundy (For Gods sake!) that wasn't even lowered!!!* me: yeah, they'll definately look better on my car... them: let me take it out on the stand for you me: looks, looks some more, YES!!! I LOVE it!! especially the shiny lip!!! OK how much are they going to cost me with my Yoki's?? THEN I asked them about my calipers WHOO HOO!!! and everything else and I got Cory outside looking under the bonet conversation: me: I want that *points to the piping* - shiny! corey: cool, you should get this and this done too (rocker cover and exhaust sheild) me: yeah!!! and then I'm going to get this and this (air filter box and washed fluid box) carbon fibred! corey: nah, get it in stainless me: no!!! carbon fibre!! corey: nah!! stainless, drift spec it! me: drift spec?! It's front wheel drive!!!! corey: so .... me: good point! I guess you just had to be there, but it was really, REALLY comical!!! from the time I walked in, to the time I walked out it was FUN! It's so refreshing dealing with guys in the automotive industry who don't treat you like an idiot just because you're a woman.... BIG thumbs up :P to the team at the Mag Wheel and Tyre Cente on Prospect Road - you guys ROCK! Lesley :( Report
December 8, 200619 yr comment_154195 I reckon they'll look pretty sweet on it leslie! they're similar to ones i was gonna get at one stage for it! Very good choice imo :P Report
August 21, 200719 yr Author comment_192897 I ordered my rims yesterday :P in 5 weeks I'm getting the uber sexy rims :D I'm pleased!!!! Lesley :yes: Report
August 21, 200719 yr comment_192942 take ur pic there all cool http://www.simmonswheel.com.au/range.html Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now