Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mags....what Do You Think??

Featured Replies

  • Author

oh, I ended up getting the GMAX energy's, they're charcoal spokes with a polished lip...

 

I'm so excited :P

  • Replies 43
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

*girly scream*

 

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

 

I was cleaning my desk and I found a tax refund chheque for $3500 so I'm getting my mags on Friday :D

 

Lesley :)

must be nice to pay $3500 or more in income tax... means you have a desent wage heheh

 

you can loose such a amount of money..? damn, I'm guessing you don't work at a bank, maybe aus post they tend to loose valuables :D

Edited by tas_ae71

  • Author

no, last year I earnt next to nothing....hence I got the tax I did pay back :D

 

the thing is that it was under a pile of crap on my desk and I think it's been there for about 6 weeks!!!

 

Lesley :)

must be nice to pay $3500 or more in income tax... means you have a desent wage heheh

 

The tax man took $11,000 from me last financial year. I got a refund of $31.

 

GMAX really need to invest some money into advertising. They don't have a website that I can find. Only pics I could find where on retailers websites.

CLICK

Are your wheels featured in the above link?

 

EDIT

Nevermind. I think these are the ones. CLICK

Edited by kangaroosa

Hrmm Google wasnt displaying a page for them until I just tried it with the 'fullstop' G.MAX and it worked.

  • Author

i get my mags tomorrow, I get my mags tomorrow, I get my mags tomorrow!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

I'm excited :D

  • Author

I got my mags!!!!!!! :cool:

 

and here are some pics.....

 

 

before

 

post-1090-1188547529_thumb.jpg

 

 

after :lol:

 

post-1090-1188547565_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

mmmm sexy...

 

post-1090-1188547627_thumb.jpg

 

 

the pictures don't do them justice, they are really so very, uber gorgeous!!! I might just have to take some more....

 

 

THEN my friend got my old mags so here is his before and after:

 

before

 

post-1090-1188547707_thumb.jpg

 

 

after

 

 

post-1090-1188547747_thumb.jpg

 

much better....

i second 7shades request, lower it! with something like the lowering kits eBay usually sell

  • Author

ok, I think I must have mucked up the settings on the camera.. this one's MUCH better :cool:

 

 

post-1090-1188552651_thumb.jpg

 

 

If you're in SA and need/want new wheels and tyres, drop in and speak to Tony and the boys at:

 

Tyres & More

35 Prospect Road

PROSPECT SA 5082

Ph: 8269 4100

web: www.mwtc.com.au

email: [email protected]

 

They are SUPER helpful and they ROCK! AND they're the only tyre company in SA that is approved by the RAA as a wheel alignment specialist!

 

 

Lesley :lol:

Edited by SoulSearcher

OMG!!! They look totally wicked!! I'm thinkin of getting G.MAX Defiant on mine.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.