Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hachi Project Has Begun

Featured Replies

the project has started for my 1984 ae86 sprinter. first things first, the front had to be fixed up due to a little bit of a love tap that saw me bend the rail, and dam was it hard to find a good front end! (thanks Vu)

 

she is gettin a full spray job in toyota maroon again with black bumpers and bonnet (fully sik jdm style) and sitting at home is a gze bottom end, with 20 valve top end conversion waiting to slip in, will be a few months b4 that happens though. got a few pics of the restoration process for ya

 

p.s, if theres anyone with a t50 for sale in vic, pls pm me

  • Replies 45
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

radiator support all fixed up

post-1061-1164954430_thumb.jpg

  • Author

what a great site. NO 4AC!!!

post-1061-1164954535_thumb.jpg

Looks like a long road for you, Best of luck with it :y:

Mate, looking good!

 

I will be very jealous if you do the 20valve turbs swap... I'm assuming thats the plan later on? I would have done the same thing but as you know I went the other way!

 

Goodluck with the '86!

 

Jarrad

  • Author
Mate, looking good!

 

I will be very jealous if you do the 20valve turbs swap... I'm assuming thats the plan later on? I would have done the same thing but as you know I went the other way!

 

Goodluck with the '86!

 

Jarrad

 

thanks mate, not too sure which way I'm gonna go with the engine, wouldnt mind just goin a tough n/a motor, i went forced induction with the 82, so time for a change. this project may take a while, but itll be done 100percent when finished. i don't think there is ever a finish point on project cars is there?

 

car should be painted and all just after christman, i gotta get it registered, so the boring 4ac will be going back in her, at least she will be ready for a rolla club cruise!

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!...with all your fancy sheds with level concrete floors and what not. What’s wrong isn’t my gravel good enough for you?......end rant.......haha just playing I work on gravel and with out a fancy looking shed its painful at times and frustrating.

 

It's good to see another sprinter on here there’s not many on here at the moment....... What you’re doing is my dream wish I had the time the place and the space not to mention the money to do mine up to where I want it.

 

good luck

Edited by born_rolla

  • Author
I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!...with all your fancy sheds with level concrete floors and what not. What's wrong isn't my gravel good enough for you?......end rant.......haha just playing I work on gravel and with out a fancy looking shed its painful at times and frustrating.

 

It's good to see another sprinter on here there's not many on here at the moment....... What you're doing is my dream wish I had the time the place and the space not to mention the money to do mine up to where I want it.

 

good luck

 

I'm in the middle of building a house, so time and money is something i don't have much of, but its just gotta be done!

  • Author

more pics, bout 2 weeks away from drivin out, can't wait!

post-1061-1165469094_thumb.jpg

post-1061-1165469136_thumb.jpg

post-1061-1165469176_thumb.jpg

post-1061-1165469228_thumb.jpg

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!...with all your fancy sheds with level concrete floors and what not. What's wrong isn't my gravel good enough for you?......end rant.......haha just playing I work on gravel and with out a fancy looking shed its painful at times and frustrating.

 

good luck

 

:P far out, i wouldnt be complaining about gravel, i work on dirt, i even do my spray jobs out in the open air on the dirt driveway

 

we have a shed its jsut that you can't get cars into it and its only got dirt floors

u can level dirt out u can't level gravle out. most of my time working on a car is just tryign to get it off of the ground and balanced. even then its less then a foot high from the seal pan

is it just me or do almost all of us on this forum work in crazy conditions lolll

Haha. I'm currently swapping a new 4k into my KE36 in a shed with concrete floor and big frame with pulley system attached so i can lift the motor in and out :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.