Hachi Project Has Begun

GZE82

the project has started for my 1984 ae86 sprinter. first things first, the front had to be fixed up due to a little bit of a love tap that saw me bend the rail, and dam was it hard to find a good front end! (thanks Vu)

she is gettin a full spray job in toyota maroon again with black bumpers and bonnet (fully sik jdm style) and sitting at home is a gze bottom end, with 20 valve top end conversion waiting to slip in, will be a few months b4 that happens though. got a few pics of the restoration process for ya

p.s, if theres anyone with a t50 for sale in vic, pls pm me

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, looking good!

I will be very jealous if you do the 20valve turbs swap... I'm assuming thats the plan later on? I would have done the same thing but as you know I went the other way!

Goodluck with the '86!

Jarrad

thanks mate, not too sure which way I'm gonna go with the engine, wouldnt mind just goin a tough n/a motor, i went forced induction with the 82, so time for a change. this project may take a while, but itll be done 100percent when finished. i don't think there is ever a finish point on project cars is there?

car should be painted and all just after christman, i gotta get it registered, so the boring 4ac will be going back in her, at least she will be ready for a rolla club cruise!

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!...with all your fancy sheds with level concrete floors and what not. What’s wrong isn’t my gravel good enough for you?......end rant.......haha just playing I work on gravel and with out a fancy looking shed its painful at times and frustrating.

It's good to see another sprinter on here there’s not many on here at the moment....... What you’re doing is my dream wish I had the time the place and the space not to mention the money to do mine up to where I want it.

good luck

Edited by born_rolla

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!...with all your fancy sheds with level concrete floors and what not. What's wrong isn't my gravel good enough for you?......end rant.......haha just playing I work on gravel and with out a fancy looking shed its painful at times and frustrating.

It's good to see another sprinter on here there's not many on here at the moment....... What you're doing is my dream wish I had the time the place and the space not to mention the money to do mine up to where I want it.

good luck

I'm in the middle of building a house, so time and money is something i don't have much of, but its just gotta be done!

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!...with all your fancy sheds with level concrete floors and what not. What's wrong isn't my gravel good enough for you?......end rant.......haha just playing I work on gravel and with out a fancy looking shed its painful at times and frustrating.

good luck

:P far out, i wouldnt be complaining about gravel, i work on dirt, i even do my spray jobs out in the open air on the dirt driveway

we have a shed its jsut that you can't get cars into it and its only got dirt floors