May 29, 200719 yr Author comment_179352 got 2 weeks on this one and i need to make big bucks from it :sob: would like to get dad paid back and start getting 2tg bits atleast Report
May 30, 200719 yr comment_179400 didn't happen to buy that off a guy called dwayne in hobart did you casey?? BTW, what are you doing with your 4k? how much would you want for it? Report
May 30, 200719 yr Author comment_179406 hey, nah brought it off a scott, sold the 4k to my mate, still have one in the shed but its not compleat and ild like to keep it for now that fella you was talking about that got your 5k down, does he go to wa? Edited May 30, 200719 yr by flat out Report
May 30, 200719 yr comment_179407 Nah I ended up getting it freighted through tasfreight. A lot cheaper than TNT and a shite load easier to deal with. Would you consider selling the sump off your spare 4k? if so how much? Report
May 30, 200719 yr Author comment_179408 i have a spare sump here, um $15? or swap it and a good ke55 mc and booster for ke30 ones :sob: Edited May 30, 200719 yr by flat out Report
May 30, 200719 yr comment_179409 Cool I'll take it for $15, might pop this arvo and pick it up. Whe you get home can you just double check that it has 11 holes per side, just incase its a 3k one that has 9 bolts a side. (jezz its sad I remeber that!) I'm happy to swap you the mc and booster, just prefer it to be a last resort option. :sob: Report
May 30, 200719 yr comment_179434 cool I'll give you a call sms before I come up then. Just went round to Gaunt street wreckers for Jip, and what did I find..... KE50.... and there was also a ke70 wagon that had a bigger booster in it.... wanted $40 each. :sob: Report
July 19, 200719 yr Author comment_187667 well not much has happened lately got the accelerator all hooked up to the pedal clutch pedal is in and done, think i might need a little bigger spring tho all piping is done just have to eliminate leaks, all that needs to be done now is exhaust get the diff in properly get an auto electrician to clean the wiring up and make it run , I'm having a few problems with it when it runs, i can't take my finger off the key or it loses power, and is only running on 3 cylinders get parts of it painted and thats nearly it, long time readers will remember my fender mirrors i scored for $10 now look at them, and also my drift exhaust tip project. and thanks to Simon for a gauge cluster i got off him tonight! Report
July 20, 200719 yr comment_187729 Buy me a carton of Beam cans and I'll hide the wiring in your whole engine bay if you want. Same as I was doing to that coupe the other week, and my car. Report
July 21, 200719 yr Author comment_187859 small update, she's on her feet! need some one to come set up my rear brakes as i don't have enough patience to do it. putting my mirrors on tomorrow and ill post a pic up Report
July 24, 200719 yr Author comment_188320 got these bad boys tonight, seats due for a recover, not sure what ill do Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now