January 15, 200719 yr comment_159569 Me and a mate started to make a half-arsed copy of one of these using steel tubing and a KB laser engine..... we gave up when we ran outta talent and started to get complicated. who knew building an entire car from scratch would be difficult :) Report
January 15, 200719 yr comment_159627 I wanna buy one of those and put a Cricket shell on it.... Report
January 16, 200719 yr comment_159652 What... and miss out on getting your face covered in bugs driving at night? where's the fun in that :) Report
January 16, 200719 yr Author comment_159654 I would be hard to breathe at 120mph with out a windscreen. Report
January 16, 200719 yr comment_159664 I think the main issue with breathing would be your own lungs collapsing under the force of such rediculous acceleration you could always wear a snorkel and a ski mask :) Report
January 16, 200719 yr comment_159810 apprantly you can get the nasp one here in aus, but it has a windscreen as ADR laws and the like require that all cars have one!! i want one bad!!! Edited January 16, 200719 yr by pozman Report
January 16, 200719 yr Author comment_159811 Makes me want to strip down the ke70 to the shell and drive it like that. Report
January 16, 200719 yr comment_159818 I would be hard to breathe at 120mph with out a windscreen. Who cares about breathing?? It's on my list of "cars I must drive before I die." Report
January 18, 200719 yr comment_160072 Some of the more clueless teachers at school used to call them pop off valves. Report
January 18, 200719 yr comment_160079 Some of the more clueless teachers at school used to call them pop off valves. There is such a thing...and its not the same as a BOV. Champcars use them to stop teams cheating by running more boost. Exceed the regulation boost level (increased under PTP conditions) and bye bye manifold pressure! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now