20's On A Ke55

ABU.SEX

hey guys, ive got a ke55 2 door coupe which is currently getting restored and i don't know what engine to put in it because i am restricted from driving turbos and i have got 20's under it so i need a motor with the power to turn the 20's??

any sugestions??

post-2270-1169160753_thumb.jpg

post-2270-1169162258_thumb.jpg

Edited by ABU.SEX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they wouldnt fit on the car wif the tyre so i put em on without so i can c how it would look but its all getting done the rear guards pumpd so i can get em on there 100% but i just need the rite motor with the rite power

I realise that but why didnt you just chock the diff and the front so it still sat with the springs pressurised instead of puttin them nice rims on hard concrete with a force on them.

nah it is my car, i am just new to this forum i dun speak the language yet

English doesn't seem to be your strong point either.... Tip: don't be so goddamn lazy and spell your words properly so you don't sound like such a f@$king retard. This will help you to get better answers to your questions and avoid your fully sik arse getting kicked off the forum

Someones talking about nice rims on hard concrette and i don't see it.

BTW. Your car looks HOT!!. I love the look of square headlight 55 hardtops.

Hmmm me neither. Trev WTF?

Look at the time on my posts and look when his was modified, There was different pics.