20's On A Ke55

ABU.SEX

yes sorry boys, i had pictures of it wif 20's on it but with no tyres they were just there on concrete i wanted to see how it would look but the car will have 20's on it after the work is done to the panels

back to the subject what is a good motor to turn those wheels??

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes sorry boys, i had pictures of it wif 20's on it but with no tyres they were just there on concrete i wanted to see how it would look but the car will have 20's on it after the work is done to the panels

back to the subject what is a good motor to turn those wheels??

Been said twice now, 4AGE.

Can i ask what you had in it to need that huge front mount?

SORRY THE CAR IS ACTUALLY AT THE PANEL BEATERS I HAVENT HAD ACCESS TO IT IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION "HURRICANE" IT WAS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET EM ON THERE

ALOT OF BASHING AT CUTTING AND THANK GOD I OWN A TYRE SHOP SO I CAN GET THE SMALLEST TYRE THERE IS

Yeah I was thinking that as well... cheap and easy conversion too. you'll have to fabricate engine and g'box mounts and a custom tailshaft, but thats all relatively simple stuff and a few guys on here have done it before. You'll also need to hack a hole in the tunnel for the shifter but it seems you don't have a problem with hacking away bits of bodywork :jamie:

Do a search and you'll find all the info you need

I can't quite get past the fact that someone who doesn't want a turbo engine because they are "restricted" (nothing wrong with that, nice and law abiding) but is more than happy to go around on blatantly illegal and defectable rims.... I'd love to see how much width and rolling diameter have changed from factory ones, also whether spacers are used too. Nothing wrong with 20" wheels on the right car, especially if they are engineered to be legal too, but seriously dude why bother breaking one law but abiding by another?

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

SORRY THE CAR IS ACTUALLY AT THE PANEL BEATERS I HAVENT HAD ACCESS TO IT IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION "HURRICANE" IT WAS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET EM ON THERE

ALOT OF BASHING AT CUTTING AND THANK GOD I OWN A TYRE SHOP SO I CAN GET THE SMALLEST TYRE THERE IS

You own a tyre shop, yet you're on your p's (said you can't drive turbos?)????