Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Angle Eyes/eagle Eyes So Wanna Do This

Featured Replies

Hi,

Just found a web page on how to make DIY angle eyes/egal eyes. Ihave always wanted some of these on my KE30 around the 7inch head lights but the kit was a few hundred dollars so I havent but just found this page and well for a few $ you can DIY them..mm might try this soon :y:

 

Here is link:

http://www.geocities.com/jvxdriver/eagle_eyes.htm

 

ENJOY

Cameron

 

 

:D Spelling fairy says: damn that egal was annoying me.

wow that guy has done really well with that.

 

on my pulsar i have a line of about 12 LED's running along the bottom of the head light for my parkers

 

sorry could not fine the photo

Bunnings would. They have everything.

 

Very clever of the guy. I don't know if it is something I would do though.

  • Author

Hi,

Well today I went out and bought 4 LED's for this project the brightest I could get there rated for 20,000mcd :D And are green should should look hot.

 

I also imagine any shape would work not just round so maybe even rectangular like KE70 head lights??

 

But I drove all around Ipswich today trying to find clear plastic rod NOTING every craft shop, bunnings, supercheap model shop you name it doesn't sell plastic rod AHAHAH so if anyone see's some let me know so I can go buy it.

 

Cameron

  • Author

Hi,

Well it turns out they havent so I decided to buy the rods on ebay..lol DANG OLD TOWN!!!!

 

Cost me $1 for buy now of a 3/8 inch diameter 36 inch long rod so that will be enough to make 2 eyes with left overs.. :D So can't wait for the postie now :y: As the lights I imagine will only take abotu 2-3 minutes to make..lol

 

Cameron

  • Author

Well stalled today..lol The postage on the plastic rods off ebay was $30 so mm ill forget them.

 

But hoping this weekend to try curtain shops or ring the local plastic maker that says on there web site they do acrylic rod so fingers crossed. As if I get it should be able to have working eyes in about 10/20 minutes.

 

So will keep you all updated.

 

Cameron

hey cameron, id be really interested to see how these turn out, have u thought about putting a black part in also? so you have the light then a back bit with a whole and the angel eye? so it looks more aggresive? I'd be very interested in pictures once you are done :) could you add me on msn so we can talk in more detail?

John

  • Author

Hi,

Just a progress pic...

 

Pic below taken at lunch time in broad day light :P

post-1811-1170507676_thumb.jpg

 

The pic below is at night time in my room

post-1811-1170507734_thumb.jpg

 

And next is a pic of it with my light on and these eyes are on my floor directly under my room light so not to bad.

post-1811-1170507777_thumb.jpg

 

So next test hopign to get them on my car tomorrow and then see how they look at full day light :D

 

Cameron

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.