Drive In Night

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i said dude on the weekend we have two perfectly great drive-ins on the peninsula. I don`t think the corolla will make it all the way out to coburg, thats like interstate isnt it?

but seriously I'm in but i may have to bring the ute as its got the stereo in it. Which pisses me off thinking of that i drove all the way to apollo bay and back with no tunes, there was ok as i had matt(teddy) to chat to.

but ill try to work something out to get there.

looking forward to it date pending.

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

^^^^^ Melb Comment of the day!!!!

Will be on a weekend, makes it easy for everyone! Also, Stu, the peninsula does have a couple of drive ins but it also has 300000 police at the moment! I don't like the colour Yellow!

Teddy, might have to organise an event in Bris that some of us can make it to! Would be sweet as!

Keep the coments coming everyone, theat way I can get onto sorting it properly.

Also, what does everyone want to watch? I might see if they will do a fast and the furious night for us or something of the like? What do you think?

^^^^^ Melb Comment of the day!!!!

Will be on a weekend, makes it easy for everyone! Also, Stu, the peninsula does have a couple of drive ins but it also has 300000 police at the moment! I don't like the colour Yellow!

Also, what does everyone want to watch? I might see if they will do a fast and the furious night for us or something of the like? What do you think?

NOOO s%^t theres heaps of cops out at moment, damn idiots at Noble Park, was waiting to turn onto prinny hwy and saw 2 tog`s and a couple ov divies and he lives in Hallam about 15mins up the road. None of the people that were involved in the blockbuster riots would own a fast car or have even been in one. WANKERS!!!

No Jarrod i was only kidding coburg is cool us guys from the south will just convoy and any movie is cool even if not a car movie as long as its not a chick flick.

March would be good as i am flat out till then and i think leigh is too.

stu.