Drive In Night

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty then! its time for me to get my ass into gear!

Sorry to all that have been waiting or an update, I have been flat out and havent had a chance to get hold of the guys at the drive in. I am away this weekend at the Ballarat Swap Meet so once I am back I will get hold of them and get some concrete details on what they can or cannot do for us.

Its looking like the date will be the 17th or the 24th (both Saturdays) of March to give us time to get everything happening and get some numbers as well!

What does everyone think? The 17th or the 24th?

Either way, I will get hold of them monday or tues and sort something out.

Will post up once I'm done!

Jarrad

Hmmm, forgot about cotm this year! Might have to see if I can work it into the diary!

Ok, so its looking like the 24th is it... as I said above, will be getting hold of the drive in this week to see what they can do!

Jarrad

P.S. I love cuddles (in ref to Ravens comment above!)

Hmmm, forgot about cotm this year! Might have to see if I can work it into the diary!

The 24th i think should be ok for me.

Will have to bring the corolla along to this one stereo or not as i sort of performed some custom panel work to my ute on monday

so not sure.

And thats why i wont be at cotm as money is needed to pay insurance.

But when i claimed i insured the rolla at same time $300 pa full comp for agreed value of wait for it $7500 and i get the car back if is a "right off" so i can fix it i think I'm in love with GIO and lifrtime rating 1

stu.

Sorry guys the 24th is out for me but the 17th is good.

How the hell did you get a value of $7500 stu????????? Its only a slow, old KE11!!!!!!! It doesn't even hav a stereo or mag wheels or decent paint job!!!!! AAARRRGGGG!!!! :dance:

GIO hav got mine valued at $2800

:P insurance companies