Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Vic

Featured Replies

Sure this wasn't a little Mazda coupe? There is a shmick one getting around sounds like your description. It looks very similiar to a KE10, easy to confuse.

 

Meanwhile, Safeway Middle Camberwell is my hang out spot, I'm down there on a daily basis to pick up snacks (big fan of Sakatas).

 

Cheers,

Sam.

 

I admittedly don't know my old rollas too well, but reasonably sure it had the silver toyota badge on the back, but I guess I could be mistaken.

As for sakatas, heaps of people buy them lol if you see someone with the name tag Leah say hi! Although be warned I often wear the wrong name tag, sometimes I'm Meaghan :jamie:

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 429.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seriously wanting to delete all this sigma talk! :P

  • Hell yeah.   In the early 80's, when I was a young lad getting around Reservoir in my shit hot (stock standard) Datsun 1200 4 door sedan, brand new Sigma's were something that P plate girls with b

  • The overrated 63 ute is at his place. But the 64 ute & sedan and the crown ute are at his parents farm in the shed. I'm heading out to my mates place either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday I'll gr

Posted Images

I admittedly don't know my old rollas too well, but reasonably sure it had the silver toyota badge on the back, but I guess I could be mistaken.

As for sakatas, heaps of people buy them lol if you see someone with the name tag Leah say hi! Although be warned I often wear the wrong name tag, sometimes I'm Meaghan :P

I have a pack a day habit, sometimes 2 packs if I'm not working the next day.

As for the car, the badging on the rear look quite similiar to the KE10. I got all excited when I saw it, then got up close and realised it was *only* a Mazda. Still a overrated car all the same.

Ok, so I'm looking for Leah (or Meaghan if you're in stealth mode).

Do you know a bird called Brandy that works there? I used to work with her many moons ago at a place that shall remain secret. She's had a ride in my Rolla. :y:

Cheers,

Sam.

I have a pack a day habit, sometimes 2 packs if I'm not working the next day.

As for the car, the badging on the rear look quite similiar to the KE10. I got all excited when I saw it, then got up close and realised it was *only* a Mazda. Still a overrated car all the same.

Ok, so I'm looking for Leah (or Meaghan if you're in stealth mode).

Do you know a bird called Brandy that works there? I used to work with her many moons ago at a place that shall remain secret. She's had a ride in my Rolla. :P

Cheers,

Sam.

 

I do indeed know her as she is my manager lol tonight I'm working as Meaghan...you have been warned :y:

Just saw the Hendo mobile parked on Malvern Road. Looking good. Missing some whitewalls though, or were they your "burnout" tyres on the rear?!

 

Cheers,

Sam.

Edited by rollapv75

hehe, no they are actually my whitewalls and ms55 hubbies on the back. i'm very anti-hoon. :wink:

pics or it didn't happen.

 

also, for got to say i saw a yellow ke70 with a white/off-white front end and brake cookers on the front in a servo on canterbury road at about 7pm today.

thats funny cos i couldn't hear my car coming because of yours. :dance:

 

spotted a stock gold ke35 on green p's at chaddy shopping center at about 11:30 today.

thats funny cos i couldn't hear my car coming because of yours. :y:

 

spotted a stock gold ke35 on green p's at chaddy shopping center at about 11:30 today.

 

Sounds like i have a 2 door copycat :dance:

Sounds like i have a 2 door copycat :y:

 

 

Your Nemesis :dance:

Your Nemesis :dance:

 

You should definitely seek out this imposter and battle them to the death.

I think I spotted you round 6ish tonight Matt, heading north on Springvale rd in Forrest Hill?

I only saw it breifly but the colour and mags seemed right...

(Unless this was the above spoken imposter!)

haha, i don't think you have anything to worry about matt. this 35 was so rusty i could see the fist sized holes from 100m away.

I think I spotted you round 6ish tonight Matt, heading north on Springvale rd in Forrest Hill?

I only saw it breifly but the colour and mags seemed right...

(Unless this was the above spoken imposter!)

 

Haha yes that was me Doogs. i'm never up that way but the one time i am i got spotted! i hope i was behaving myself :dance:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.