Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Sure this wasn't a little Mazda coupe? There is a shmick one getting around sounds like your description. It looks very similiar to a KE10, easy to confuse.

Meanwhile, Safeway Middle Camberwell is my hang out spot, I'm down there on a daily basis to pick up snacks (big fan of Sakatas).

Cheers,

Sam.

I admittedly don't know my old rollas too well, but reasonably sure it had the silver toyota badge on the back, but I guess I could be mistaken.

As for sakatas, heaps of people buy them lol if you see someone with the name tag Leah say hi! Although be warned I often wear the wrong name tag, sometimes I'm Meaghan :jamie:

Members dont see this ad
I admittedly don't know my old rollas too well, but reasonably sure it had the silver toyota badge on the back, but I guess I could be mistaken.

As for sakatas, heaps of people buy them lol if you see someone with the name tag Leah say hi! Although be warned I often wear the wrong name tag, sometimes I'm Meaghan :P

I have a pack a day habit, sometimes 2 packs if I'm not working the next day.

As for the car, the badging on the rear look quite similiar to the KE10. I got all excited when I saw it, then got up close and realised it was *only* a Mazda. Still a overrated car all the same.

Ok, so I'm looking for Leah (or Meaghan if you're in stealth mode).

Do you know a bird called Brandy that works there? I used to work with her many moons ago at a place that shall remain secret. She's had a ride in my Rolla. :y:

Cheers,

Sam.

I have a pack a day habit, sometimes 2 packs if I'm not working the next day.

As for the car, the badging on the rear look quite similiar to the KE10. I got all excited when I saw it, then got up close and realised it was *only* a Mazda. Still a overrated car all the same.

Ok, so I'm looking for Leah (or Meaghan if you're in stealth mode).

Do you know a bird called Brandy that works there? I used to work with her many moons ago at a place that shall remain secret. She's had a ride in my Rolla. :P

Cheers,

Sam.

I do indeed know her as she is my manager lol tonight I'm working as Meaghan...you have been warned :y:

I think I spotted you round 6ish tonight Matt, heading north on Springvale rd in Forrest Hill?

I only saw it breifly but the colour and mags seemed right...

(Unless this was the above spoken imposter!)

Haha yes that was me Doogs. i'm never up that way but the one time i am i got spotted! i hope i was behaving myself :dance: