Spotted Vic

kickn5k

uuuuuuuuuh, so thats you with the purple ke70 thats going around ballarat. lol. i was too slow to put two and two together. i was up there about four/five weeks ago now. first ting that got me was the exhaust note, then it was the paint and finally the mirrors. i was like omg thats so cool and mum was like "what? you meant that loud purple box?" i'm like, yep thats the one. haha.

Members dont see this ad
uuuuuuuuuh, so thats you with the purple ke70 thats going around ballarat. lol. i was too slow to put two and two together. i was up there about four/five weeks ago now. first ting that got me was the exhaust note, then it was the paint and finally the mirrors. i was like omg thats so cool and mum was like "what? you meant that loud purple box?" i'm like, yep thats the one. haha.

Yeah it seems to get a lot of attention driving around town.

a friend said he spotted a dark red ke20 with a black bonnet and pumped guards with primer on them. he also said it sounded like a sr20 and went like stink.

does anyone know of/have seen this car before? i didn't know of any sr powered 20's in melbourne.

this is a combined norway/sweden/finland spotted:

ke20 in finland

2dr ke30

2dr ke70

2dr ae82 hatch (carby, not 4age)

nothing in sweden except for alot of old mercs and volvos....and one ke36 in norway

couldn't believe my luck with seeing the ke20, was right up near the arctic circle too :wink:

back in a few weeks.

dF

yup yup...thats my toy racer!!

guards a purple again now......still need some bog though!

I just noticed one of your posts saying you were from Ballarat too.....Was about to drop a pm to say g'day,and seen this post!

Stoked!! Don't think I've been in "Spotted" before......

Names Josh anyway bud.....I'll keep an eye out for ya next time!

P.s.....what car do i look out for?

lol

josh

I did Spot a cressy with miss matched bumpers at ballarat Centerlink a few weeks back,that had rollaclub stickers on it......was that you clown?

Yeah man, that'd be my cressida :sob:

Cream Ke70 At the broadmedows tafe a week ago, back flares done with multigrips or something of the like.

LOL!

people keep and eye out for a overrated creme ke55 throught greensborough and boxhill, honk and scream rollaclub LOL

Spotted Adam's (silverra23) 'mission brown' Celica just off Dynon Rd north melbourne at about 4:45pm today. Didn't look like Adam driving and it had 3 people inside. Maybe it has changed hands?

Yeah I decided to on-sell her before I over-capitalised it with too many developments. Sold it to a young guy living in Essendon.

• 3 weeks later...

On Monday spotted a young bloke in a beige KE20 cruising past the Tower Hotel, Burwood Rd., Hawthorn.

Not 100% but I think it was the same bloke that used to work at the Beaurepaires right nearby.

Lowered, venetians, nice droopy tip exhaust, sounded alright too.

Sam.