Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Yep that's him.

Not quite Matt, Harveys got a great looking sprinter but it's not tiktak, that's another member on this forum. Both nice sprinters and were both at the first arthurs seat meet point.

Spotted: yellow ke30 2 door on Ballarat td, turbo with screamer pipe

Members dont see this ad

I've seen her in Moonee Ponds too Josh but i'm pretty sure it's a round headlight KE55 and it is sporting some front end damage, as for the driver.... well she is undamaged and in very good shape ;)

Yep. This one has Front-Left Guard Damage around the Hockey-Stick area. When I saw her, she was sitting in the seat awkwardly... like she was drunk... :hmm:

spotted a ke15 on orrong road tonight. looks like someone has a good project on their hands. had matte black front hanging panels and no headlights. running 15inch superlight wheels all round and a big(for a ke1X) disc brake front. had the sprinter badge removed from the boot and put on the glove box. had the standard(no tach) dash cluster. looks to also have had the chrome strips down the sides removed and the holes filled.

definitely keen for more info if anyone knows anything else about the car, engine, driveline, ect.

Spotted a hot looking Mustard ke20 in Tarneit area tonight at around 6.45pm. Was sitting quite low on a nice set of cragar chrome rims. 3 guys in it , bit of primer on the left quarter, this thing took me back to when i had one . Does anyone know whos car this is. Rego was YA..... i think. Like to see more pics