Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

Europa is amazing man... And every now and again i cruise around.... next time your in town give me a yell and I will cruise sturt street for you :P

Haha..... done. Reckon it will be a while before I'm back though.

Yeh Europa was amazing. It was a lucky throw of a dart at a dartboard for me. Tried to go to some Mexican place but it was shut over Christmas and New Years. So looked in the Ballarat guide I had and saw Cafe Europa. Liked the name of it and headed in.

Awesome food, awesome staff...... awesome!

yea that was me and thanks for liking my car should be better with a new paint job but it not bad for $1000 where it stands now

From 20 metres away it looked sensational!

Laspresso (sp???) or bebo are miles better then europa!! Give me a yell too next time your this way!! We'll all grab a coffee or a drink or something!!!

Nick26: car doesn't look bad mate, you would have seen the cressida cruising around (don't mind the brake squeel at the moment!!!)

saw a peanut coloured ke20 down cooper st around lunch time. bloke gave me a thumbs up. also spotted a real clean yellow 55 infront of prb (mahoneys road)in reservoir

Going down Nicholson St? on Sunday afternoon spotted an identical ke55 to Mr Evan G. Similiar plates with rear frame but on 13" wheels. Really good body but with a badly flattened front rh guard :(

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

ewt ^ sounds like a bargain :)

Just drove past a gold/brown flat front ke70 in thornbury area. it was lowered with a t18 front bar and the rear arches were really flared. think it had standard 13s on it, so it looked funny with the rear aches pumped out!