Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad
yeh thats me just moved their a couple of weeks ago not too keen on the area but its cheep!!!

so now i can work on the car a bit more if i don't get lazy

Sweet as. Another fellow frankstonite :P You'll hav to pop up to my joint sometime and show us your sweet ride and maybe hav a drink with us.

LB :'(

Sweet as. Another fellow frankstonite :P You'll hav to pop up to my joint sometime and show us your sweet ride and maybe hav a drink with us.

LB :'(

1st_rolla_ke30, it's not the area that's bad, it's just a large portion of the populus that are!

just align yourself with webers, kickn5k and pozman and the rest should solve itself.....

oh, and i speaketh lotsa crapola friday's after 4pm. friday work drinks are great :D

webers, any chance of bbq/food/bed on the satday nite before maffra (assuming you'll be going with stu??)

Hey Mate, unfortunately we've already been booked for that night for a mates 30th. Sorry about that :P

LB

no worries....just working out logistics for the sunday.

still unsure if i can make it :)

and since it's the spotted thread, i had the pleasure of tailing a TA/RA-22/23 from deer park to bacchus marsh yesterday around lunchtime. mustard, extremely clean, didn't see any rust, driven by an attractive lady who wasn't afraid to wander above the posted limit by 20 or 30kph. it kept me well distracted from the rage i had already accumulated during the morning's drive and activities!

Clown, you don't happen to know of this around the Ball-rat region??

Edited by dfunkt

Well there will be another little 1974 Mustard KE20 on the roads of Frankston/Mornington Peninsula as of next week! I have come back from overseas and it is just in getting its RWC before i rego. iv had it for years, not really mechanically minded me, but was searching in google for some parts and came across this forum. after skimming thru lots of threads i decided to join! my little one is in pretty much original condition. can't wait to drive it again after being in the UK for 5 years!

i was searching for original side view mirror, venetions and also full interior carpet. any ideas on where i can get either? and also expected prices??

thanks! and if you see it let me know!

Spotted a blue IPRA racing ke30/55 at vehicle wholesales yesterday in Port Melb. They only want 8 grand for her. She has a twin carb 2t (worked i presume), an unknown 5 speed box, custom fully adjustable coil-overs at the front with big brakes all round, racing seat/harness and full sage with all the necessary dials/gauges as well.

If anyone wants the guys number PM me and i'll happily send it to you. :)

Enjoy the (phone quality) pics.

Matt.

post-2153-1229212126_thumb.jpg

post-2153-1229212225_thumb.jpg

post-2153-1229212388_thumb.jpg