Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Any chance you could tell me what he's running under the hood?

An engine :fuzz:

Spotted a clean KE30 at Croydon Station this afternoon, was with a friend and she asked why i looked so distracted. "Oh, just checking out that sweet little Corolla"

"Boys..."

:P

Members dont see this ad
Any chance you could tell me what he's running under the hood?

ill find out , i think its a 253 but not 100%

ive been looking at fitting up an injected 302 windsor but it will just cost to much for engineering

coz i wanna keep it on the road

just see what happens i guess

just spotted a mustard ke20 on the way home from a mates house. parked on kooyong rd outside what looked to be a school/uni (dunno, too dark). had original 70's black plates. can't give a better description it was too dark and wet.

ok , saw my mate scott today.

hes running a vn 5.0lt motor in his rolla

Cool as, I wonder what the intercooler is for or maybe its just a big ass radiator. :yes:

Does say Full boost on it though... :no2:

Lots to think about.. lol! :y:

Has anyone heard about a orange ke30 with a worked 3.8L V6 VN engine?

Was kickin around a few years back around Lilydale/Croydon area. I saw it twice. Very quick car. Seen it do a mono.

He had a 185i sticker on the boot from a Vs SS Commodore

Edited by Johno

Was kickin around a few years back around Lilydale/Croydon area. I saw it twice. Very quick car. Seen it do a mono.

I THINK i know the one. Not sure of its current whereabouts but it used to do some crazy stuff along Canterbury Road, taking off and doing 100ft on two wheels before the fronts decided to drop. Shall keep my eyes peeled.

Seen this around Hawthorn, near the club/pub strip on Glenferrie Rd.

I'm still in 2 minds about whether I rate the sound of a 6 or an 8 coming from a Rolla though.

Spotted Yellow KE55 outside China Bar, Box Hill. Sitting on some nice Simmons. Big exhaust and boost guage some I'm assuming turbo'd. Did I mention I love China Bar?

Regularly spot a white KE20 on Victoria Pde. Always parked in the left service lane heading towards Brunswick.

Regularly spot a mustard KE30 on High St., Kew, near Kew Cemetry. Parked outside a workshop, so maybe owned by one of the mechanics working there.

A few months ago spotted a white '20 in traffic in Glenferrie Rd., Hawthorn. Pulled up next to the bloke in traffic and had a chat. Sounded nice, apparently was running a standard 4k.

On weekends I usually spot a overrated white KE10 in Camberwell, candy interior etc. We are talking overrated overrated. Old fella drives it around with his cheese and kisses onboard. Looks like it's driven to church and back once a week.

A couple of streets away from me in Camberwell lives an aqua coloured KE55, again an old bloke driving it around.

Last year I spotted Bernard's (I think that's his name?) Red '25. Parked near my work in the city, so I kept an eye on it and when he came back to the car, I went out and had a chat. Good bloke, nice car.

Apart from that, I see the usual tired looking Rolla's getting around, either with young crew driving or an old fella/duck behind the wheel. In particular, there's a overrated looking girl getting around in a rough looking yellow '30 on P's.

So there's a year's worth of spots from me, I'll post up again in another year!

Sam.

Edited by rollapv75

Last year I spotted Bernard's (I think that's his name?) Red '25. Parked near my work in the city, so I kept an eye on it and when he came back to the car, I went out and had a chat. Good bloke, nice car.

I remember that day. Although I forgot your name. When I tried to start the car after having a chat it almost didn't start as I had starter trouble during the time. All sorted now.

Regards

Bernie-Jay

Seen this around Hawthorn, near the club/pub strip on Glenferrie Rd.

I'm still in 2 minds about whether I rate the sound of a 6 or an 8 coming from a Rolla though.

The first time I saw it I thought it was a Majorly worked 4 cylinder. lol

The guy that owned it also had a black datsun ute with a turbo rotory engine. Wheel spun 3rd gear down the road doing 100kms per hour, the thing was off its tits!

I used to spend a bit of time with young hoons. Anyone heard of Sunday night Drags in Mooroolbark/lilydale?

Thats where i saw it. My mate draged the orange corolla down canterbury rd once. We were neck to neck doing about 160kms then he shot off in the distance and blew us away.

I had the chance to buy that rolla about 2 years ago. $4,000. I didnt have the money at the time and it could never get rego'd.

Dogey shit i used to do in the past.. he he.

The first time I saw it I thought it was a Majorly worked 4 cylinder. lol

The guy that owned it also had a black datsun ute with a turbo rotory engine. Wheel spun 3rd gear down the road doing 100kms per hour, the thing was off its tits!

I used to spend a bit of time with young hoons. Anyone heard of Sunday night Drags in Mooroolbark/lilydale?

Thats where i saw it. My mate draged the orange corolla down canterbury rd once. We were neck to neck doing about 160kms then he shot off in the distance and blew us away.

I had the chance to buy that rolla about 2 years ago. $4,000. I didnt have the money at the time and it could never get rego'd.

Dogey shit i used to do in the past.. he he.

sunday drags from moorolbark maccas down to ftg maccas and the industrial estate of ftg road ~ lols

I know that guy. He now owns a green ke3x wagon with 355 stroker and convo pros. That guy can drive :)

LB :)