Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...
i saw my 20 up on stands this morning, still without a running engine :lolcry: it makes me sad to know it was supposed to be done a month ago...

come on tate!! mine is in, starting.........and idling as of yesterday!! with the help of a few rollaclub members *cough* pozman, webers, kickin5k *cough cough*

hehe

Hahahaha, your a pisser Tate! You only have about 2 hours worth of work last time I heard? You had better get your ass into gear... your meant to be dropping into my place Saturday in the beast running extractors only! or maybe a straight through muffler dumping out under the car... might be a little less yellow sticker worthy! hehe

As for oil... bloody Bacchus. No car places bar the servo equals no decent oil!

ALso, on the proper topic...

I keep seeing a Hot Pink (yes, hot pink) AE82 Seca with black bumpers and silver 16's on it driving past work in Sunshine... Complete with 4ac and terrible sounding Canon on the rear... and its Auto!

don't worry... its a chicks car

Ha! Thats a very quick car that one... runs at the top of the two litre class most events... mind you, I have only seen it at Calder Park.

Well worth a trip to the track when the Vic Motorsport series comes along, a VERY good day out!

Well spotted!

On that car as well... should see the recessed firewall in it! crazy work! The coilovers in the rear are a very similar story!