Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well i havent seen it myself, but my parents and a mate have both spotted what i think would have to be ke10girl`s car. I spose you don't tend to see bright green ke 10`s around. Seen in the Cranbourne and south gippy area.

stu.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow today was full of Corollas, made me smile :yes:

2 granny spec ke30's in Croydon in the morning on my way to school, and a ke70 on the way home blowing more smoke than a chimney on a cold day. Welsh plugs were probly gone. White gunk everywhere.

Also happened to spot a familiar car, MINE! Sitting in the front yard of my dads mate, a stock ke38 with a ride height issue (sits any higher and it will blow over) haha

i don't see many old rollas :yes:, theres always a white ke10 locked up behind a fence near my work and a brownish-gold ke55 coupe near work, but i never see anything around my area. ill be up for a cruise when i get my ke26 all regoed up and fixed :y:

kickn i knew someone would see me in crany, I'm friends with a panel beater there. was working on a car there for a few days and seem to go there alot. one day you'll see me..

had someone else in an 86 waving at me on beacky emerald road the other day...