Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

I spotted a newer model Corolla today pulling into the 7 Eleven service station on City Rd in South Melbourne. Red hatchback with a red Rollaclub sticker on the hatch window. I didnt realise we had any new model corolla's from VIC on the forum.

I was in the CDS work truck by the way (if you happen to read this).

that's an interesting spot there kangaroosa... i'm still yet to spot a RC sticker at highpoint :P

this one has me stumped... was a 4dr wagon, ke2X lights on the front... i wasn't aware that the 20's came in 4dr wagons, any help on this??

i'm still yet to spot a RC sticker at highpoint :P

Haha, thats because I'm not running around in my Rolla anymore!

Spotted: ae92 hatch, dumped with rims and "drift style" exhaust and DARK DARK tint driving down Ballarat rd.

Bright green ke3x rolla with big (ugly) chromies and a big sticker on the back reading "flying snot"! haha, was a pisser! No idea what what it was running.

Thats it from me!

saw a overrated yellow ke30 tonight, heading mornington way out of franga, was really nice, cleanest i've seen in a long while, stock as a rock, some young chick driving

suprises me how many young p platers girls are in the old rollas

this one has me stumped... was a 4dr wagon, ke2X lights on the front... i wasn't aware that the 20's came in 4dr wagons, any help on this??

yeah they made them and like a dickhead I gave one away before I found out how rare they were :o

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Spotted a group of blokes in a yellow/mustard KE30/55 near the boundary fence to moorabbin airport. I Was having a play around with my nitro car when they showed up to do some bush bashing on the gravel roads. Fortunately I broke the car and packed and left before the blokes in the tower reported it to the cops.

Didnt see a Rollaclub sticker on the car, but the passenger has seen my car around and knew of this site.

• 3 weeks later...
I spotted a newer model Corolla today pulling into the 7 Eleven service station on City Rd in South Melbourne. Red hatchback with a red Rollaclub sticker on the hatch window. I didnt realise we had any new model corolla's from VIC on the forum.

I was in the CDS work truck by the way (if you happen to read this).

That would be our family friend, i made him put a red rollaclub sticker on his sportivo!! The sticker was mine :y:

let me know if you see mine around!!

post-2153-1191930484_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure i spotted "gze82`s" red and black AE-82 sprinter at Al`s custom exhausts on hammond rd Dandy. on Friday.

I work in the same factory block and saw it on my lunch break.

No photos sorry it was as i said red and black with black wheels.

stu.

Edited by kickn5k