Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

hi all..

i used to see this clean, white 2 door ke20 in the reservoir station parking area. i think the last time i saw it was on november-december last year. haven't seen it again. is it anyone from here? thinking of selling it? lol.

i also often see this brown ke35/ke55?? coupe in supercheap auto parking lot in bell st.

And as you pointed out today chief, a toymods member was behind the wheel!

don't have any spoto's from Melb at the moment but I have a few from elsewhere!

VERY VERY clean ke55 sedan running around Halls gap, stock everything bar the late model driver!

Whilst being towed to Ararat ( bloody auto has died in the commo... then they gave me another vs hire car and thats now running on 4 cyls and having lovely gas backfires!) we were overtaken by a cream ke17(ish) wagon! Havent seen one before but it was a right little rocket! Globe 5 spokers and a nice raspy note as it went by.

Last but not least... Just outa Stawel there was a ke3x bushy on a farm getting more opposite lock than I have seen out of a little rolla! We had to stop to take a look it was that good!

Jarrad

Agreed... After looking into getting my auto in the VS rebuilt I wish I had just taken out a loan and bought something of the like! The look pretty sweet!

On the other hand, I'm chasing a '55/57 chev... much cooler (and slower, a fuel gussler and harder to get parts...). Would still have a Chevy anyday! hehe

Well, my spots. My old mates ke50 Corolla in Mildura. Its a bloody Ugly thing but it has its good points... namely the turbo'd k motor! Here the database link... Fugly Rolla The last pick says with unlimited boost... thats because the wastegate died so they pulled it off and blocked the hole! I couldnt believe it when he told me so I went for a run... and for a k motor it goes bloody hard! revving it to 5600 it was making 14psi and wanted more, but where not quite that silly!

On the dyno it made a lazy 86rwkw! NICE! Again, only revving it to 5600 or there abouts.

Sadly, my phone was dead at the time so I didnt get any more to date pics... I had to try and find the database link to you didnt think I was pissin in the wind!

Hes looking to get rid of it sometime soonish and I'm first in line... would go sweet in a nice kexx coupe!

Jarrad

Will hopefully get some more spotted pics up once I'm back from Holidays!

yesterday was a corolla-fest at work...

faded brown ke38... looked pretty bad, but minimal rust

white rusting out ke30 4dr... was well beyond repair, with most of the areas surrounding doors having major rust running thru them

brown ke55 4dr... fairly clean, didn't get a chance to check it out up close, driven by a mid-late 30's lady

1 white and 1 silver ke70... the white one is an old ladies, disabled permit and all, and th silver one had p-plates and was flying around the carparks

i thought that i was doing well on wednesday with all the rolla's i saw... when on TV last night, while watching That 70's Show, Red and Kitty arrived home in an orange-y ke30 4dr sedan.

and then this morning there was a ke10 parked out the front of the eastern entrance of highpoint, took a few pics of it, but too lazy to upload them. if people hassle me enough, i could get them up later

wee...time to rest over the weekend, hopefully.

dfunkt

and then this morning there was a ke10 parked out the front of the eastern entrance of highpoint, took a few pics of it, but too lazy to upload them. if people hassle me enough, i could get them up later

dfunkt

Do it Do it Do it you know you want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The least you could do is spread the KE-1x love dude, please please.

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

I spotted a kawasaki/kermit green KE10 parked in Peter Robinsons workshop. Its a very nice car with a full restore. The owner is apparently a charming young lady, and her father a dentist did all the restoration work.

I'll post pics of it in off topic later for all of rollaclub to admire.

righteo stu, these are just for you :lolcry: ok...

and on a side note, my red 20 might also become a 5k monster...

but keep it quiet :wink: :)

there'll be more secrets revealed in the coming weeks... :lolcry:

DSC00464.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

Edited by dfunkt