Ca18 Det Ke20

YKE 20T

Members dont see this ad

Nice work mate, looks very sweet! I've been considering doin a diff conversion in my ke35 4AGE, i'm getting alot of axle tramping in my stock banjo. It'll prob break it sooner or later, lol. I'll be interested to see the progress. Keep up the good work. :P

• 1 year later...

have been a it lazy lately should have uploaded some photos. i pulled the motor out and fabricated new engine mounts and gearbox crossmemeber. while the donk was out i put new front and rear main bearing seals in it aswell as a cromemoly flywheel and a cushioned bb clutch. bought a ross tufbond harmonic balancer and stainless exhaust manifold and dumppipe. fitted the motor a few months ago just have to bolt a few things back together and i'll be done down that end of the car. i do have to fix the transmission tunnel were the previous owner butchered it. i also bought a shortened t series disc rear end but i wont put that in untill i have bought some billet axles. anyway i'll upload some photos this evening.

Ke20nut, the kmac strut tops were straight out of their catalouge and they went straight in without any modifications.