Ke55 To Ke70 Parts Swap

jamesrolla

i am wondering if the seats from a ke55 are a direct bolt in to a ke70? also wondering if the diff from a ke55 will fit a leaf rear suspension ke70 wagon??? or even if the centre will change over

and are the rear leaf pack interchangable with the ke70 wagon?

and the last thing is front struts from a ta22 that ahve been in the ke55, will they fit a ke70??

james

Members dont see this ad

hi,

just a note on the seat dilemma...

ok i just purchased a ke38 wagon which had later model square style rolla seats possibly ke70-ae71 not real sure.i now have them in my 1979 ke38 panel van and they were a straight swap,tho i did have to use the inertia reel seat belts with wire rod seat belt stalks.

as the original stalk is bolted to the side of the seat in 79 ke 38 van (not sure if this is the normal tho..)so the seats fitted nice and the floor under the original vinyl mat had the threaded hole to take the seat belt stalks....so easy and sooo comfortable to drive now..

good luck

teza40

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the KE55 and the KE70 are the same size??

Cause to me it seems that the only thing that changed through the models are cosmetic like the outer shell. The doors are the same, i assume that the seats are the same, same engine (although the bay has been re-aranged).

Does anyone agree??