Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Project 6 Weeks

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm really not sure on the sunroof, it looks kinda factory but I'm not sure if they came out with them or not. Teddy? nick? anyone know?

  • Replies 73
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Jon, there are spirit seats pictured in my project thread just a little more clearly than these pics, i might post up the brochure pics i have which show them somewhat, too. Sorry clown, don't mean to hijack your thread. It seems all colours of spirits had the same color seats. Wierd.

  • Author

Yeah all spirits have same seats from what i've seen. Hijack was ok :P

 

Update: getting 4agze, gearbox, cooler, radiator, disc rear end, and rx7 brakes soon to!!!

i see u landed all vu's good stuff, should be a good build now!!!

 

when do u think all will be in?

  • Author

yeah, pick it all up on sunday. Not sure when it'll be in, getting the car reg'd stock first, then goin from there, if ive got all the parts and the time before i leave for adelaide it'll be in just after easter, if not it'll be the first time I'm back from adelaide.

Well mate, let us know if you need a helping Rollaclub hand... be happy to help if I have the time!

 

 

just as long as a helping hand is cummin my way for my ge!!!!

  • Author
Well mate, let us know if you need a helping Rollaclub hand... be happy to help if I have the time!

 

 

Cheers mate, between me and my mate we should have it out in now time so should be cool. ;)

  • Author

collecting of parts delayed to this weekend, ohwell. Picked up the rack boots today so one less thing to buy.

  • Author

Engine, loom, ecu, cooler, radiator, piping, diff got picked up today, forgot a few things, but have to drop soemthing back and maybe grab more parts. We're on a roll!

HEY SHIT! My old car!

 

Awsome.

 

Any idea when It'd be on the road?

 

Id love to see it when you get it all done, actually I had prob better not. I didnt really want to sell it to you anyway. But I'm glad that it went to a good home (better than mine)

 

I can tell you that we never changed the seats, and apart from the home I cut in the dash for the stereo, I didnt change shit. (speakers etc) The boot has a bit of silicone in the cross bracing, I used to have a 15" sub in there and it rattled something shocking. This fixed it good though!

  • Author

Yeah the boot saved me some work :P. hole in dash will be used for gauges and i'll get around to modifiying the bottom or use the one i previously modified for stereo. I'm hoping the car will be on the road in almost stock state early next week, but not sure, goin to SA this weekend to see bianca. Then after a few days on road and collecting the rest of the gear, i'll start conversion. Goin into town in a sec to get quotes for exhaust and fuel system. Anyone know of an exhaust system for sale?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.