Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Event Attendance Discussion

Featured Replies

club event would be nice...

more cruises.. and the workshop thing is great.. i know that with my conversion i have plenty of motivation for the fab work although tedious but bodywork i CBF. having mates

about really helps. also would be good in such a way that we'll all get to know each other and what our skills are.

i should probably attend something. I'm not a big cruise man though, I'd rather drink beers and kick around in someones workshop meddling with cars....

 

 

like if someone needs a hand removing a dirty 4k. like if 5 forum members got nothing to do. they provide the beer and maybelunch.

 

offer advice /talk shit/ offer a hand?

  • 3 weeks later...

I'm relatively new to the site in way of participation (:

 

I'm only young so my car is my life at the moment, id love the chance to go on some cruises with people who get that 'its not just a car' :D

  • 3 weeks later...

awwwwwww disscusion dropped off pretty quick :)

I'm serious ive been trying to see if there is interested in puttin in a club display at toyo or oldskool show but havent had any responses

but hey i tried, ill just keep tryin to organize cruises and go from there

Just goes to show how serious people are about the club, doesnt it? ;)

 

:yes:

 

but i really can't talk, considering I'm not doing much atm due to work, lack of motivation and currently driving something of the non toyota heritage *cough* korean *cough* and I'm still collecting a few pieces for the seca (i will always be collecting pieces at the rate I'm currently going)

i was keen when i had the rolla but now its just sitting doing nothing and ive not got the motivation to change that and not really appropriate to rock up in the new yota.

  • Author

i was keen when i had the rolla but now its just sitting doing nothing and ive not got the motivation to change that and not really appropriate to rock up in the new yota.

 

I'm in the same boat (almost minus my corollas now), but I still attended GORC.

 

Just because I don't have a corolla doesn't mean I can't cruise with other Toyota's.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.