Event Attendance Discussion

Raven

club event would be nice...

more cruises.. and the workshop thing is great.. i know that with my conversion i have plenty of motivation for the fab work although tedious but bodywork i CBF. having mates

about really helps. also would be good in such a way that we'll all get to know each other and what our skills are.

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

i should probably attend something. I'm not a big cruise man though, I'd rather drink beers and kick around in someones workshop meddling with cars....

like if someone needs a hand removing a dirty 4k. like if 5 forum members got nothing to do. they provide the beer and maybelunch.

offer advice /talk shit/ offer a hand?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just goes to show how serious people are about the club, doesnt it? ;)

:yes:

but i really can't talk, considering I'm not doing much atm due to work, lack of motivation and currently driving something of the non toyota heritage *cough* korean *cough* and I'm still collecting a few pieces for the seca (i will always be collecting pieces at the rate I'm currently going)

i was keen when i had the rolla but now its just sitting doing nothing and ive not got the motivation to change that and not really appropriate to rock up in the new yota.

I'm in the same boat (almost minus my corollas now), but I still attended GORC.

Just because I don't have a corolla doesn't mean I can't cruise with other Toyota's.