New Cruise Idea :)

Teddy

lol yeah - HAND UP WHO WANTS TO COME !

hang on... time for ...

"Police officer Ted"

"Clears Throat"

"Now, the following people must attend or there will be serious consequences! ..."

*Xany

*Grimwoldge

*Ben

*Ae71 Neo

*Super Jamie

*Rob & Dat Girl + Gang

*Med Man

*Nyphite

*Wood Stock

*Fook

*Andrew

*Paul

*Teddy

*Felix

*TOMsGPTurbo

*MD0086

*escorpse

*Mr AKE 70

I think that is everyone... do bash my head in if i have forgotten you :P

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sif I'll come ... have I ever attended a cruise before? lol :P

PFFT !! I'm THE ONLY SOCIAL OUTCAST ALLOWED HERE !!

you will come tom - and you will bring the pimp car :P

* :P

Edited by Redwarf

Ok Peoples - time for an update.

I know a really good place to go.

Every one know Mt Glorious? Well, if we head up to the top, then make our way down the other side, there are some really nice spots along the way... could even turn into the next bbq cruze? - What ever the case its a good drive :dance: - yes / no ?

Ok Peoples - time for an update.

I know a really good place to go.

Every one know Mt Glorious? Well, if we head up to the top, then make our way down the other side, there are some really nice spots along the way... could even turn into the next bbq cruze? - What ever the case its a good drive :S - yes / no ?

Is the BBQ only going to be before or after the ride? :dance: The way Fook drove up and down Mt. Neebo, anything I ingest will have a hard time staying in.

We can probably request services of Haikal for the shoot, he has gear, he has talent.

Nuff said.

Just started to read this thread, yes, I'd be glad to do this. I would expect to be able to dictate, say at least the time of day the shoot would be (not two hours either side of midday, late afternoon or early morning-ish would be best).

I have some leave time racked up, so wouldn't mind using it.

If I could have an idea about the location, that would also be grouse. A variety of settings would be good. Dwarf would probably look most at home somewhere vegetative (and I don't mean our living room :dance:). Fook's car I can imagine it somewhere industrial. Can we come up with 12 different locations for 12 different cars?

If anyone can convince wenches to partake in this endeavour, that would be great also. We could do wenched and wenchless version. Who knows wenches who are willing (and maybe wet (What is this? Fast Fours or something?? I get distracted...anyway))

Ooh, and don't expect to get all the cars done in the same day either,depending on light/ locations.

We should start thinking about this early if we want to get one ready for 2k5. (Maybe mods could fork this into a new thread?)