Button Clutches K Series Engines

do you know what model van these came in?? like name.. hiace etc......

the race car that brendo has with the upright 3k and k40 use to run a button clutch and as far as i know it never had any problems, it also ran a ke30 diff, i think anything smaller than ke20 is no good, i went through 3 stock ke10 diffs with my 3k/4k NA engine and i have made the move to a ke20 diff as they will still fit under the back and they are really strong for a diff this size

just my opinion

james

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
do you know what model van these came in?? like name.. hiace etc......

james

Ke 38 panel van only from 1975 had these in them, and they weren't restricted to qld I have bought them from nsw, vic and sa. Problem now is very few left in original cars.

Regards

Greg

K to T bellhousings came out in ke35-msp in the states they are cable operated and the bellhousings to have unfortuanately they are quite rare,ke74 and kt147 and are hydraulic.

I have a spare k to t ke74 bellhousing if someone waves enough money under my nose i will sell.

can't seem to send a pm to you madrolla68 but i accept your offer for the bellhousing e-mail me your postal address so i can get you a freight price.

If an admin could check my pm settings for me that would be much appreciated.

Oh yeah a mate of mine did a 14.38 1/4 in the w/e with his uprighted 4k 1290cc kp i built for him if that`s eligable for your 1/4 mile times cheers.

can't seem to send a pm to you madrolla68 but i accept your offer for the bellhousing e-mail me your postal address so i can get you a freight price.

If an admin could check my pm settings for me that would be much appreciated.

Oh yeah a mate of mine did a 14.38 1/4 in the w/e with his uprighted 4k 1290cc kp i built for him if that`s eligable for your 1/4 mile times cheers.

Hey thats good work man.

Email sent mate,cheers

Ok i am going to order an extreme button clutch like the one D.McKiggan posted earlier for now until i get the T50 sorted as this one wont even hold 1 bar boost and as you know i like to use a whole heap more than that,

BTW Casey i don't think its gonna be much good mate but ill check it out when i pull it mate.

Edited by madrolla68