Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Shoes For Daisy?

which ones? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. steelies or mags

    • steelies
      80%
      8
    • mags
      20%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I've decided not to scallop it, but I was planning to stencil "Toyota parts and service" with the old address and the original Toyota logo I got from Banjo

I'm voting for this.

Definately the pick of the bunch of ideas IMHO.

I'm voting for this.

Definately the pick of the bunch of ideas IMHO.

 

X2

  • Author

hammer, channel locks, 2X4, and a 3" piece of pipe. The metal can't be stretched anymore without cuting and flaring and that's not gonna happen

I need to have the strut tubes bent to correct the camber, but I cannot find anyone here to do it. That would gain me 1/2" of clearance

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.