August 9, 200422 yr comment_16273 Yes I am sad, but I have to say that Chanel Cole absolutely rocks! :S *edit* ps: If you don't know who Chanel Cole is then you probably have a life, much unlike me :dance: Edited August 9, 200422 yr by demuire Report
August 9, 200422 yr comment_16277 http://au.australianidol.yahoo.com/contestants/chanel_cole/ get out of the house my friend Report
August 9, 200422 yr comment_16290 get out of the house my friend may this be emphasised :dance: Report
August 9, 200422 yr comment_16298 lol the best bit with Aus Idol - watching the first few nights... hehehe Report
August 9, 200422 yr comment_16333 the best bit of australian idol - not watching it because you refuse to watch tv because it's all superfluous reality crap and unfair american political muscle you'll go to bega because of some stupid bitch who thinks she can sing, but you won't come to ballina to fix the handbrake you're always whingeing about Report
August 9, 200422 yr Author comment_16337 Now you're just being mean. Next time I'm in NSW, I'm going to Bega Next time I'm in NSW, I'll also go to Ballina. Where on earth is Bega anyway??? Report
August 9, 200422 yr comment_16340 Where on earth is Bega anyway??? that's where all the cheese comes from. LOL! i'm not into that idol crap myself. though if it makes you feel better fook, bec loves that chick to. Report
August 9, 200422 yr Author comment_16342 Heh, I don't really care too much about who wins idol or what they get yadda yadda yadda (just the same I don't care about Big Brother or any of the others), I just like watching people sing :dance: And Chanel can sing :S And she seems to have more personality and stuff than most of the other "barbie dolls"... Report
August 9, 200422 yr comment_16345 bega is like, right down the bottom near victoria. you'd need to drive for about 20 hours straight i think. hurry up and come down here :dance: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now