Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chanel Cole Rocks

Featured Replies

  • Author

Oh wow, ALL the way down there??? Screw that, maybe if I decided to go to Victoria one day I'll go there :dance: For some bizzare reason I thought it was like near the top...

 

Heh... When I do go down there chances are I'll bring grandpa wagon, I really don't see myself driving Hal all the way down there...

I like Hayley Jensen the best, her voice is pure honey. That Chanel chick seems to be trying too hard to be "different" and "quirky". I think that someone who is geniunely different is Ngaiire Joseph, she is a little unpolished and just natural.

 

Okay, so I might watch it occassionally.

 

btw: Bega is also universally known as RALLY HEAVEN. Legend has it that they are the smoothest and fastest roads in Australia, they get fields over 100 clubman entrants and you have to apply to enter - NSW club entrants get selected first, then ACT, then VIC, us Queenslanders have no hope, Redwarf and I were talking about temporarily joining a NSW club to get in!!!

  • Author

I thought Hayley sang Sarah M perfectly, she has an awesome voice, but at the same time she almost seems boring, and I have a feeling she wouldn't be able to handle different genres of songs? I could well be wrong.

 

I really like Chanel, she doesn't seem to me like she's "trying too hard", although she is rather quirky. I do really like the way she sings and the way she presents herself on stage though.

 

Another favourite of mine would have to be Courtney, that boy can sing, he's got such a marvelous voice! Really reminds me of like... Sting...

 

Ngaiire is pretty good too, and she's definately different to the rest of them, and I won't be surprised if she gets picked for a wildcard.

 

But at the end of the day, I still like Chanel :dance:

Yeah i reckon Chanel is the best, shes rather attractive, oh and she can sing :dance: Also Hayley chick sung Eva Cassidy, if you were just listening to the tv, you could have swore it was Eva.

 

but yeah i don't watch it...

pro_ke: Haha, yes I know of that site, and also http://www.houmam.com/gallery/, and also many others! Yay, now I not only have pictures and audio, I also have VIDEO!!!

 

WOO HOO!

 

heheheheheheheheheheeee...

Hey, that's Dave Said's website, the fanboy! Of all the people in the world...

I've been to Bega, nice place if you like cows and stuff.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.