Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How To Fit A W50 To A K Series Motor

Featured Replies

how does it go for clearance in the tunnel? xmember requires new mounts?

  • 4 years later...
  • Replies 79
  • Views 224.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Hey Si,

Can you retain the K series Corolla spigot bearing?

Cheers

  • Author

I'm 99% sure you can, but can't confirm now cause I sold off all my w bits. Stu (tommys dad) could probably confirm as they're going to put a w50 in his 20.... using my old bell housing pictured.

I'll measure up for you later this arvo.

I'm 99% sure you can, but can't confirm now cause I sold off all my w bits. Stu (tommys dad) could probably confirm as they're going to put a w50 in his 20.... using my old bell housing pictured.

 

No worries Si, should be easy enough to confirm when I have everything on the ground. Just curious to see if someone knew.

 

Cheers Stu

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.