TOMsGPTurbo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, cats are evil! Fook I'm allergic too! But cats are extremely selfish - although every cat owner is convinced that theirs somehow isn't and actually likes them! I have met some cats that I partially like. Craig does that mean you like cats and your gf doesn't?

Dogs will die for you and are gorgeously cute in their devotion, that's what I think a pet is for!!

datgirl - have to meet my cat ! He seriously doesn't stop following us around... when ever i am working on the car - hes out and about getting in the way! ! !

Here are a few moments when i captured him in the middle of the action!...

(this is Timmy trying to figure out why his nesting spot had been moved (always slept in car ... nick, that explains all the car hair :D - he kept jumping into the car through the 1 window which was not in the car...grr!)

DCP_0047.JPG

Edited by Teddy

Teddy that's so cute :D Big cats rule! you can squish em tight and hug em... and they keep you warm really well..

I love Kittens and Cats, I am actually allergic as well but I don't care... Cats are so low maintained its great, you don't have to walk them, follow them and pick up their shit, throw things for them, reassure them they you still love them every day... A Cat will just do its own thing, go with the flow... very mellow..

I have a 15yr old Cat who is now living with my sister, and he is a good cat, scared of birds and anything that could disturb his beautiful coat that he spends 8hrs grooming daily... that leaves 2 hrs for eating and pooing and 14hrs for sleeping

What’s a good program to use for editing Video clips.

P.S: I have had (and looked after) 5 dogs, and I must agree with the fact they are very loving and always happy to see you when you get home from work. However they require a lot space for a big dog and always some one to give them attention, a little to draining for me.

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo