Photo Contest

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea they probably are. I was more taking them to experiment a bit. I'm by no means an expert just trying to learn. I could always edit them in photoshop I guess.

lol the broccoli is a big tree on Lutwyche Rd where it splits up. Looks awesome in real life. Most of those photos were taken at 1 or 2 in the morning.

Yes I took all the photos I posted. And heh, no I just do it as a hobby... Wyldephyre is doing it on a much more serious level though, and I recon he's pretty darn good.

Irokin: Experimentation is always good, that's probably the best way to learn, and is what digital cameras are super for :D Did you maybe try to either bump the ISO up or play with the settings a bit more to try to get them a bit better exposed?

hah maybe i should show my photograpoher and yell at him coz hes not as good hehehe

nah he is ok. But maybe u should do it in your spare time? its GREAT money!

ohh well if u ever want a job ask me and ill tell my photographer :D coz i think u r good enough at it.

Irokin: Experimentation is always good, that's probably the best way to learn, and is what digital cameras are super for :D Did you maybe try to either bump the ISO up or play with the settings a bit more to try to get them a bit better exposed?

I didnt really think about it. I might print out an FAQ and go out and play a bit more. That way ive got a bit of a guide to try and get the pictures how I want them.

But maybe u should do it in your spare time? its GREAT money!

Great money? Hmm :D

hehehe i mean u get to perve on girls and take pics AND get paid.. hehe i wanna do it !!! (but change the girl bit to boys ) hehehe

i think he gets around $120 a hr? i don't but for a 2 hr photo shoot i know the guy gets between $250-300 a photo shoot for a girl.