Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dirt

Featured Replies

sorry i was getting confused so this if or th 4x4 KE38 not the rally car? good luck with it sounds like a very interesting project

  • Replies 61
  • Views 71.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sounds good si, got a ke36 or 38 lined up yet?

 

ill be around on saturday, want me to give you a hand with putting the engine in and such?

  • Author

Ah, knew there was somebody else I need to tell.....Turbo kit swap has now been put off till next friday saturday, cause the guy buying it had his mum book him a holiday he didn't know about. :dance:

 

sorry dude. reckon I might get it all out of my car say the wednesday before, so anytime after then. :y:

 

oh and I'll just wait for some sierra parts to pop up first, then I'll find a 38...hopefully!

Edited by Taz_Rx

  • Author

Motor is built now, pretty much ready to drop in. All I need is a clutch and gear box, but I'm waiting to get the W50 in the other car and then I will just use the box and clutch out of that.

 

100_1095.jpg

100_1096.jpg

Its a shame your not in QLD, my house mate had the perfect Sierra you. Approx 140kw 4AGE fitted, $1700 head on the thing and he let it go for $2000 !!!! I wish I would have had a few spare dollars at the time, would have kept the motor for something interesting.

If you ever try and get Sierra parts, remember that there is a Narrow Track and a Wide Track model. The Later wide track transfer case is very weak. Good mod on the Narrow track is the Wide Track flares and diff's, really makes them handle a lot better.

  • Author

Did not know that, would be very handy info. :lolcry: thanks.

 

Wheel track on the rolla isn't too much of an issue as the flairs that are on my other car come in 1,2, and 3 inch versions. I've only got 1"!!

Edited by Taz_Rx

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

ITS ALIVE!!! :P :yes:

 

Finished off a few things last night and got her running, sounds like a tractor at the moment as it only has extractors on it.

 

Went and bought a few other bits this morning for it, so it'll probably be drivable tonight, apart from the exhaust issue! ;)

 

anyway here's a couple of pic from this morning.....

 

100_1186.jpg

100_1187.jpg

100_1188.jpg

 

So at least I have 1 running rolla now!! :P

Motor is looking neat as Si! Good job :P

Edited by leigh

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

thought it was about time I did some updates.

 

Have got quite a few goodies lately and done a bit of work. I've even been working one the mazda!! :wink: :hmm:

 

Anyway, for this car firstly I have done a bit of work on the front....

 

Befor

Picture013.jpg

 

After

100_1525.jpg

 

Replaced headlight, guard, grill and bumper, Still gotta get a bonnet. Also made 1 good stone tray out of 2 dented ones! One was dented on the left, other on the right, so I cut them in half and screwed the good sides together! :no: If you look closely at the bottom of it, you can see were they overlap and a screw.

  • Author

While i was in NZ a few weeks back I went and visited Sheldon, Better known to us as Blown5k and had a K chat. Very informative visit for me with my upcoming plans. :wink:

Also ended up with VVV this FOC! thanks mate, your a legend :no:

100_1531.jpg

100_1532.jpg

 

Haven't weighed it yet, but it pretty light. Didn't have any issues putting it in my suitcase on the way back. :hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.