Teddy+20th September = P's Hopefully

Teddy

Hey All!

Well, i thought i would share the news !

20th September 2004, 1:55 Pm, Zillmere branch !

Hopefully it goes well for me !

Any tips?

(..*coff* road block off entire area..*coff*)

It will be great to have my P's... a lil scary tho !

Cyas!

Teddy

Members dont see this ad

Good luck with it all :D Just remember that the law is higher than what the tester tells you - sometimes they get ask you to do things that you shouldn't (and they really shouldn't do that), and then mark you down on that. Drive as you've been taught to drive and drive with confidence, and you'll be fine.

OK just to clear this up. My father works for Queensland Transport and before that Queensland Police. At the moment he reports to the Transport minister. They are NOT allowed to tell you to do illegal things to trip you up and fail you/mark down

OK just to clear this up. My father works for Queensland Transport and before that Queensland Police. At the moment he reports to the Transport minister. They are NOT allowed to tell you to do illegal things to trip you up and fail you/mark down

i'll second that......and they actually say that at the start of the driving exam.

teddy you'll be fine man.....you should know enough of the road rules to get you through, being in the club would make it easier as well i suppose, going on cruises and stuff.

and if you don't get it first time, keep your chin up and learn from the experience.

that date is in the school hols is it not, if so.....you wont have to worry about school zones....hehehehe....

and yeah.....don't be shit scared of your tester, they are only people as well......make a conversation with him/her, their day gets pretty boring. :D

Edited by Xany

My only tip would be - be confident (always act as if you know what you are doing!) but not cocky, they hate that. And whatever you do DON'T mention how you want to get into motorkhanas and khanacrosses etc! :D

Actually, just be yourself, I'm sure you are super overprepared.

And, ofcourse, GOOD LUCK! a little bit of luck is always nice - may your reverse parks not be on a giant hill, may your multiple point turn be only 3, may bad drivers stay out of your way!

Edited by datgirl