Postie Whore

TOMsGPTurbo

Get your mind out of the gutter..... Fantasizing about a female / male post man or women ... :lol:

Did you notice in general I replied to every post I could in the same window.... it was intended to make teddy jealous :poke:

haha what do you think of that teddy :unsure:

post_whore.JPG

:D

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

Members dont see this ad

Ah Why hello :) !

Post whore? who me? :S !

lol good attempt tom - but i know the consequences this time if i try it again :D :P :P :P

I must agree with Grim - When Rob / Mel / Doug or Peter posts, they are usually very interesting & educational to read !

i am slowly getting better at producing less trashy posts & more sensible contribution to various topics, but i don't think i will ever outlive the spelling fairy or the post whore title :D !

Also, Bring on the post-whore off topic thread - i will have a Field day....; again :)

You should all have realised why my posts are short and to the point..... I CAN'T TYPE!!! Even this post has taken me five minutes with a bunch of corrections!

*edit for crap spelling*

Edited by Redwarf

You should all have realised why my posts are short and to the point..... I CAN'T TYPE!!! Even this post has taken me five minutes with a bunch of corrections!

*edit for crap spelling*

you may be slow, but i always enjoy reading & learning what you have to say !!!!