Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Turbo Ke30

Featured Replies

I could buy it, i have the cash, but the carpark, otherwise know as the front yard, is full. Mum and dad wouldn't be so happy if i bought another rolla home.

  • Author

just tell him you want the engine, turbo kit, 5 speed and other "bits" and tell him he can keep the car for the agreed ebay price!!

 

still worth it in my books!

 

....or swap him a car with cash!! ;)

hey jip. you could buy the car, take every thing you want off it, except the diff, ill buy the diff off ya, and just get the rest dumped, can be done easily in one day!?

  • Author

Yeah be resourful and chip in, going by the BIN price of $750, somebody can have the turbo kit for like $200, somebody have the engine for $200, $150 for the 5 speed, $100 for the diff, and that leave another $100 for the shell!! ;)

Sorry guys. With today being my pay day and all and that i've already spent the lot, theres no way i'll be buying this car. I'll see in two weeks if its re-listed and i might think about it..

OK guys. I am interested in the exhaust manifold and intake manifold off this car. Rest throw it out as far as I'm concerned.

 

So I contacted the guy. He said wont split parts YET..so if now one buys it and I stay in contact he might wreck the car and we can then go nuts so ill see what happens.

 

Cameron

Hi,

Ok contacted the guy selling this car again. He will consider stripping it after he has tried selling it a few times as he jsut got it going nice so wants it gone not stripped.

 

He told me also $500 I can have it now so off ebay his BIN price is $500 so if say we all want parts off car eg. i want turbo intake and exhaust etc, phattKE30 wants the diff, and I'm sure Jip wants the 5 speed ;) Well we can get cash back on this car no hassles. So $500 it can be yours.

 

But I can't cough up $500 as I will be going away for a break in a weeks time. So if some one else can spare cash and has room if you talk to him and get car for $500 as Taz said money back willl be easy so can anyone grab this car?

 

Cheers

Cameron

Hi,

Ok contacted the guy selling this car again. He will consider stripping it after he has tried selling it a few times as he jsut got it going nice so wants it gone not stripped.

 

He told me also $500 I can have it now so off ebay his BIN price is $500 so if say we all want parts off car eg. i want turbo intake and exhaust etc, phattKE30 wants the diff, and I'm sure Jip wants the 5 speed ;) Well we can get cash back on this car no hassles. So $500 it can be yours.

 

But I can't cough up $500 as I will be going away for a break in a weeks time. So if some one else can spare cash and has room if you talk to him and get car for $500 as Taz said money back willl be easy so can anyone grab this car?

 

Cheers

Cameron

 

I will buy it if everyone is serious about parts.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.